Started by Aryan, December 30, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh man what a bad idea that was...    :sad:

Ya think?

I hate drugs.  Ive done them all but its a risk what you are taking...ive done some drugs that have taken me to Mars, Jupiter, Neptune...ugh....the worst is the coming down...esp from heroin....youre nuts at your age to even consider it a treat....I dont ever touch drugs...been a long ass time...I puff weed occasionally but that only to go to sleep and I have a medical marijuana card, so im legal.

Dont do that shit again.

You've had smack before? Fuck that. That's one drug I would never ever try.

Smack? Is that the term u use to call heroin?  If so yes...but that was ages ago.

If you are referring to smack as crack, thats just one drug I tried once and never did again....I wanted to understand the hype of it all ...and what crack users were running after....it just made me sick.

No smack is slang for heroin.  Crack is ok but doesn't last long enough, so I prefer just normal cocaine.

Anonymous

Ya think?

I hate drugs.  Ive done them all but its a risk what you are taking...ive done some drugs that have taken me to Mars, Jupiter, Neptune...ugh....the worst is the coming down...esp from heroin....youre nuts at your age to even consider it a treat....I dont ever touch drugs...been a long ass time...I puff weed occasionally but that only to go to sleep and I have a medical marijuana card, so im legal.

Dont do that shit again.

Smack? Is that the term u use to call heroin?  If so yes...but that was ages ago.

If you are referring to smack as crack, thats just one drug I tried once and never did again....I wanted to understand the hype of it all ...and what crack users were running after....it just made me sick.

No smack is slang for heroin.  Crack is ok but doesn't last long enough, so I prefer just normal cocaine.

I am an ex coke head. It ruined my life.

RW

What's it like Herman?  Doing coke?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Ya think?

Dont do that shit again.

I am an ex coke head. It ruined my life.

I only have it occasionally, I know too well how much damage it can do to someone's life if they become addicted.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"What's it like Herman?  Doing coke?

Everyone is different.  For me I feel relaxed and chill...some people get really hyper...I find the more you keep doing it...the more and more you want...it doesnt stop...and the high doesnt last.....its a stupid drug...ive done a rail or two over the years...not worth it...keeps me awake...I hate anything that keepsme awake.

GORDY GAMBINO

BERRY HATES CAWK....ALERT.

What happened to those nights where ya just grind all fucken night.BOOM BOOM BOOM
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I experimented with e when I was younger, but I never took to drugs. I have my soju, beer, vodka, rye and scotch which is more than enough.

Anonymous

The Iron Chink doesn't take drugs, so what does that tell ya?

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nothing we aren't fucken mind readers.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Nothing we aren't fucken mind readers.

If the Iron Chink doesn't take drugs, nobody else should either. Everybody should follow my sparkling fucking example.

GORDY GAMBINO

You're other examples is ya root neegrows..

Every one has their vices Chinky ho.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Ya think?

Dont do that shit again.

Never been to Mars but take me to Uranus.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You're other examples is ya root neegrows..

Every one has their vices Chinky ho.

Fuck you Gordo!!

GORDY GAMBINO

No but I fuck yo momma she ok for an old shiela.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

I've done it all!

Probably the worst two are Meth and Heroin.

Why?

Heroin is hard to kick, since people like the feeling.  Simple as that.

Meth is hard to kick for some, since it's so cheap.