Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

YO!

Started by Jamerrell, December 30, 2016, 11:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Jamerrell"If it wasn't for my shiny white eyes and teeth, you wouldn't even be able to see me at all at night.

Don't you mean "If it don't be for my shiny etc" ??

I'll give you a C minus for the execution of this meme, but I can only give you an F for the meme itself... it's kinda dated and trite.

Erm....No Meme was posted .

Sorry, the OP itself is a meme.  Consult a dictionary.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Jamerrell"If it wasn't for my shiny white eyes and teeth, you wouldn't even be able to see me at all at night.

I'll give you a C minus for the execution of this meme, but I can only give you an F for the meme itself... it's kinda dated and trite.

Ya mean an ALT .

Sort ya self oot .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Ya mean an ALT .

Sort ya self oot .

First, we don't know if the poaster himself is an alt or a dual.  You flamer rejects tend to over-use the word ALT.

Second, it doesn't matter.  The persona being trotted out in this new account is a hackneyed meme.  I don't give a fuck what YOU want to call it, because your illiteracy is none of my concern.  Just don't try to correct the speech of your intellectual betters, and you'll be fine.

IRISH KAM

Ya mean an ALT .

Sort ya self oot .

First, we don't know if the poaster himself is an alt or a dual.  You flamer rejects tend to over-use the word ALT.

Second, it doesn't matter.  The persona being trotted out in this new account is a hackneyed meme.  I don't give a fuck what YOU want to call it, because your illiteracy is none of my concern.  Just don't try to correct the speech of your intellectual betters, and you'll be fine.

So ya think ya intellectually better than me yeah ?

I'll debate ya on any subject ya want .

Put ya money where ya Gob is .........

RW

Peaches, albeit correct, I haven't seen "meme" to mean the usage you employ anywhere outside of CBT.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"Peaches, albeit correct, I haven't seen "meme" to mean the usage you employ anywhere outside of CBT.

These Emo Suicide Prevention Groups are nothing but PC Attention Whore ,  Bollix Groups .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"No, he isn't, but I wish he was.

Why?

So he can ruin this forum further?

He was a valued poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Peaches, albeit correct, I haven't seen "meme" to mean the usage you employ anywhere outside of CBT.

Maybe you should get out more.

Over the past couple of years, people have started calling a photograph with text superimposed on it a "meme."  I, too, sometimes use the term in that way, depending on the content...but it was a hijack of "meme," a poorly understood word that's been around since the mid-seventies.  Such an image with words can be understood as a specific example of a meme, but it is not the only example.

According to Merriam-Webster, in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene, British scientist Richard Dawkins defended his newly coined word meme, which he defined as "a unit of cultural transmission." Having first considered, then rejected, "mimeme," he wrote: "'Mimeme' comes from a suitable Greek root, but I want a monosyllable that sounds a bit like 'gene.' I hope my classicist friends will forgive me if I abbreviate 'mimeme' to 'meme.'" (The suitable Greek root was mim-, meaning "mime" or "mimic." The English suffix -eme indicates a distinctive unit of language structure, as in "grapheme," "lexeme," and "phoneme.")

M-W defines it thus:  :  an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a culture.  

I suggest that the "black male" posting on an anonymous internet forum and opening with "where are the white wimminz at?" is a meme which spread all over the internet ten or fifteen years ago, and is now being recycled (or rediscovered) by white male high school losers who think it'll have traction now.  And perhaps in the age of Trump there are enough low-information racist millennials that it might catch on again.  Either way, it's a meme...a unit of cultural transmission.  

Anyone not getting that should go back to Marshall McLuhan and read forward.

IRISH KAM

COPY PASTA ,  EMO Attention Ho .  :sdfjh(2):

kiebers

[size=115]I'll debate ya on any subject ya want .[/size]

Put ya money where ya Gob is .........

:MG_216:  

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"

:MG_216:

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  :laugh3:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches" And perhaps in the age of Trump there are enough low-information racist millennials that it might catch on again.

You mean the working classes you out of touch, little prog wanker. Brexit, Trump, possibly the Marine Le Pen, it sucks to be a latte quaffing elitist asshole these days doesn't it.

Anyway, fuck off like you promised.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Peaches" And perhaps in the age of Trump there are enough low-information racist millennials that it might catch on again.

You mean the working classes you out of touch, little prog wanker. Brexit, Trump, possibly the Marine Le Pen, it sucks to be a latte quaffing elitist asshole these days doesn't it.

Anyway, fuck off like you promised.

He wont Leave as he promised .

Attention Whoring is how the Fag Rolls .

Jamerrell

Quote from: "Fashionista"He was a valued poster.

Dat boi can value muh big black dik in his mouf!
White is beautiful, Tan is grand, but Black is the color of the big boss man!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview