The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Happy New Years to everyone here.

Started by Angry White Male, December 31, 2016, 02:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Pics or it didn't happen :D

Fat. I knew it. Like so many from up there. Soon they'll be leaving.

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You are a sore loser aren't you?  Pic relevant.  :laugh3:

http://joeroads.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dead-wolf2.JPG">

If you bothered to read the articles you cited you would have realized that they in no way support your position.

But maybe you did and that's why you felt that you had to doctor them up to make it look like you know what you are talking about.

Either way, you are a disingenuous little turd. You aren't worth the time to spend on debate. You are nothing but a little stooge who has been spoon fed neo Nazi propaganda in an effort to fill the void in your empty head.

You can post your little pics and one liners because that's what vapid little shameless shits like you do. Show's over, nothing to see here, the part time carpet humper has played his hand and lost. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
I know. Nazis, even phony Nazis are close to God.

Oh please drama queen, it's a forum....next you will say you believe what you read.

Looks like Godliness is next to naziness in your reality. Are you a fibber? Maybe a hooker? Guess I'll never know. Found out Hermans a fatso. Funny how it works. Scouse wants to change his name to Dishmajor. Crazy world.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You are a sore loser aren't you?  Pic relevant.  :laugh3:

http://joeroads.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dead-wolf2.JPG">

If you bothered to read the articles you cited you would have realized that they in no way support your position.

But maybe you did and that's why you felt that you had to doctor them up to make it look like you know what you are talking about.

Either way, you are a disingenuous little turd. You aren't worth the time to spend on debate. You are nothing but a little stooge who has been spoon fed neo Nazi propaganda in an effort to fill the void in your empty head.

You can post your little pics and one liners because that's what vapid little shameless shits like you do. Show's over, nothing to see here, the part time carpet humper has played his hand and lost. :laugh3:

What are you on about?  This is just one of the examples which backs up a point I made.....  

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syrian-refugees-israel-20150906-story.html">http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast ... story.html">http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syrian-refugees-israel-20150906-story.html

You haven't been able to refute a single thing I have said, and are just arguing for arguing sake now.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Fat. I knew it. Like so many from up there. Soon they'll be leaving.

You mean you assumed.....that is pretty childish and stupid isn't it..

Grow up TD, I don't care how short or bony you are, but you say things that my eleven year old grew out two or three years ago.

Anonymous

I know. Nazis, even phony Nazis are close to God.

Oh please drama queen, it's a forum....next you will say you believe what you read.

Looks like Godliness is next to naziness in your reality. Are you a fibber? Maybe a hooker? Guess I'll never know. Found out Hermans a fatso. Funny how it works. Scouse wants to change his name to Dishmajor. Crazy world.

Looks like you whine and assume worse than a little girl..

Grow up and be a man.

Aryan

Grow up TD, I don't care how short or bony you are

ac_lmfao

There was an award on BF called 'Whiny Bastard of the month', where users had to vote for the person they thought had moaned the most that month, and Semen won it 3 months in a row.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

ac_lmfao

There was an award on BF called 'Whiny Bastard of the month', where users had to vote for the person they thought had moaned the most that month, and Semen won it 3 months in a row.  :laugh:

I believe it.

This is an anonymous board and we have a little old man nearly seventy years old calling people he's never seen obese?

:crazy:

This is something my eleven year old grew out of two years ago..

I guess he will start calling me a phatso now too.

Aryan

ac_lmfao

I believe it.

This is an anonymous board and we have a little old man nearly seventy years old calling people he's never seen obese?

I find it hilarious how someone as easy-going as you even gets irritated with him.  ac_lmfao

He could drive a saint to commit mass murder!  :laugh:

Aryan

Do you mind if I put that quote as my signature?  Its pure gold.   ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Do you mind if I put that quote as my signature?  Its pure gold.   ac_toofunny

Go ahead if you like.

Anonymous

ac_lmfao

I believe it.

Total Dunce is a jealous, insecure little cocksucker. A teenie weenie to match his sunflower seed sized brain.

Twenty Dollars

Handsome. I knew it. Like so many from up there. Soon they'll be leaving.

Grow up TD, I don't care how short or bony you are, but you say things that my eleven year old grew out two or three years ago.

Short and bony? Facts or assumptions. Prove such assumption queen.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_lmfao

I believe it.

Total Dunce is a jealous, insecure little cocksucker. A teenie weenie to match his sunflower seed sized brain.

Beats being a fool without a country. If you had $$$ you could make it work. Ask Dishmajor.

Anonymous

Handsome. I knew it. Like so many from up there. Soon they'll be leaving.

Short and bony? Facts or assumptions. Prove such assumption queen.

You prove you have any IQ in the double digits first shorty.