Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:44:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

ATTN: Blurt...

Started by Angry White Male, January 04, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

No troll, serious:

Blurt, you are a good person, and I want to make 2017 a good year for you...  a banner year.

I have done some research on sex gender reassignment, and have come to the conclusion that one particular Doktor in Thailand is the way to proceed...

It's not like it sounds...  This Doktor has performed THOUSANDS of SGS's over literally decades, and has an excellent track record.

This surgery in Canada (and the US also, to a lesser degree), is filled with wait times, and a HUGE amount of prerequisites...

I can confidently say that this Doktor in Thailand is the way to go.  The cost?  $9,000 to $20,000 USD, depending on the quality of the 'vagina' that they generate...  Plus airfare.

I would like to set up some type of 'crowd funding' account online to payroll this...  Even if it comes up a little short, I could toss in the last couple thousand or so...

GORDY GAMBINO

Lady boy not get work if no hab cawk
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

:roll:

Why don't you see if he'll do a twoferone deal for you. You can unburden yourself of that genitalia that is of no use to you.

You'd have more chance of getting laid as well.

And just a tip...Blurt won't be lining up for re-assignment any time soon. He's somewhat equanamous about his gender and role in life.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Good morning ma niggaz!  Im tired this morning...I made the mistake of reading and looking shit up on you tube....well, someones gotta bring the bacon home.

Blurt is sexy as is.  Is the Mel falling in love with the Blurt?  

Does Joes combover look like Trumps?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Good morning ma niggaz!  Im tired this morning...I made the mistake of reading and looking shit up on you tube....well, someones gotta bring the bacon home.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon":roll:

Why don't you see if he'll do a twoferone deal for you. You can unburden yourself of that genitalia that is of no use to you.

Or three, Joe hasn't been laid in decades.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon":roll:

Or three, Joe hasn't been laid in decades.

Why are you so concerned with JOE's private life?

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Good morning ma niggaz!  Im tired this morning...I made the mistake of reading and looking shit up on you tube....well, someones gotta bring the bacon home.

HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Just like the "Christmas Hamper" I wanted to throw together for Berry, I don't see much support here either...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Just like the "Christmas Hamper" I wanted to throw together for Berry, I don't see much support here either...

She works and doesn't need it.