Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

When Opposites Attract: Scouse and Fashionista

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wambo Rong

resources? You are fabulously wealthy, Gambino

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"worst mod I eva seen that gypsy whore vesna

we should get our resources together and mount a never to be forgotten forum raid

Shen Li just had to stir the pot..

And so you know GORDY, there are some people that think I am the worst admin.

Wambo Rong

Shen Li must have me blocked. Yell into silence.

Anonymous

Now, I remember why I put you on mod approval before.....thread bombing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Shen Li must have me blocked. Yell into silence.

Seems another guy wants to tap that ass of Shen Li's.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

A train enthusiast. He likes cabooses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

A train enthusiast. He likes cabooses.

He did take a ride on a train. Seems the brother wants to ride something or someone else.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"

we should get our resources together and mount a never to be forgotten forum raid

Thats just terrible Flashy.  :dash1:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Thats just terrible Flashy.  :dash1:

Fash removed me as a mod, but she is a good kid. A very reasonable gal. She is cute too.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah I seen that. Rough justice.

whats her root rating ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Yeah I seen that. Rough justice.

whats her root rating ??

I brought it on myself.

She is a 8.5/10

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Deadskin's main haunt is Kat's forum Bastard Annex.  

I personally would prefer it if everyone put all their differences aside and posted on the same board, what with this form of social media being a dying breed, but I know it isn't going to happen.

That's so true SCOUSE..

Between memebee, Blurtsome, TRF and ourselves there might be forty regular posters..

Every forum wants to be the last forum standing instead of working together for survival..

I would entertain merging for the greater good, but I doubt there is much support for it anywhere else and even here.

Old Vesna would demand to host it and there's now way in fucking hell I would ever post on a forum owned by the Serbian schizo.

See you hit the nail on the head there, certain people are so used to being admin and calling the shots, they would never want anyone else to have the job and lose that perk of having control of a board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I personally would prefer it if everyone put all their differences aside and posted on the same board, what with this form of social media being a dying breed, but I know it isn't going to happen.

That's so true SCOUSE..

Between memebee, Blurtsome, TRF and ourselves there might be forty regular posters..

Every forum wants to be the last forum standing instead of working together for survival..

I would entertain merging for the greater good, but I doubt there is much support for it anywhere else and even here.

Old Vesna would demand to host it and there's now way in fucking hell I would ever post on a forum owned by the Serbian schizo.

See you hit the nail on the head there, certain people are so used to being admin and calling the shots, they would never want anyone else to have the job and lose that perk of having control of a board.

I'm not one of them..

I would give up being an admin if it meant a successful merger, but there are also those who would never accept certain people as admins..

A merger of all remaining forums is a good idea that will never happen.

Anonymous

I hear she is a control freak. She gives total access to odinson the drunken bullshitter and Aaron in exchange for kissing her ass, but bans RW, Shen Li, Crow, Renee, Annie, and Azhya. She prefers a drop in centre for social outcasts over good posters. She has to be one deranged cunt.

I have seen her forum and I will never touch it. TRF owner, I don't know, but I don't like that forum either.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

That's so true SCOUSE..

I'm not one of them..

I would give up being an admin if it meant a successful merger, but there are also those who would never accept certain people as admins..

A merger of all remaining forums is a good idea that will never happen.

I know you're not one of those types, I wasn't referring to you.   ac_biggrin