Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

When Opposites Attract: Scouse and Fashionista

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"You could post shit and say ya was Meggs

Fun times

What does this mean?

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "shin"Do you really think PMs are taking away from the amount of everyday posts here?

I would think one compliments the other in the long run. The only things I can forsee people PMing about are of a private nature, and half of it just wouldn't surface on the main board if there were no other option.

What's wrong with making friends? I think behind the facade, you genuinely like many of the people you hurl insults at on these forums.

To understand my statement, you must understand what DV originally was...  A few of us come from that forum.  Snitz DV.

RW has, I have...  Memebee has a few members from that time period also, and Mods too.

What it did, was it forced posters to freely state their mind.  There wasn't even registration.  You didn't even have to enter an email address.

You fucking typed your post, put whatever handle in the field that you wanted to use, and hit post.

It was a thing of beauty.  It was brutal at times, but truly brought out the "reality" in people...  because they could.

Nowadays everyone is subject to one handle, PM's half the time they're here and don't post anyhow, and when they do post they may as well have taken the posters over to their private FaceBook group, if that's what they want to do.

I hated not having registration FYI.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "shin"Do you really think PMs are taking away from the amount of everyday posts here?

I would think one compliments the other in the long run. The only things I can forsee people PMing about are of a private nature, and half of it just wouldn't surface on the main board if there were no other option.

What's wrong with making friends? I think behind the facade, you genuinely like many of the people you hurl insults at on these forums.

To understand my statement, you must understand what DV originally was...  A few of us come from that forum.  Snitz DV.

RW has, I have...  Memebee has a few members from that time period also, and Mods too.

What it did, was it forced posters to freely state their mind.  There wasn't even registration.  You didn't even have to enter an email address.

You fucking typed your post, put whatever handle in the field that you wanted to use, and hit post.

It was a thing of beauty.  It was brutal at times, but truly brought out the "reality" in people...  because they could.

Nowadays everyone is subject to one handle, PM's half the time they're here and don't post anyhow, and when they do post they may as well have taken the posters over to their private FaceBook group, if that's what they want to do.

I hated not having registration FYI.

That would invite some really nasty trolling.

GORDY GAMBINO

Me Irish bloke and some other lunatic took over dv for a whole easter

We swapped handles

The mods ran off

Fun times
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fun times

What does this mean?

Handle jacking....555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Me Irish bloke and some other lunatic took over dv for a whole easter

We swapped handles

The mods ran off

Fun times

Fucking with the mods.

Berry Sweet

Fun times

What does this mean?

She was a poster...lots of drama...

Berry Sweet

Ypu need to seriously move on and evolve with the times.  I bet ypu still have a tube tv...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Fun times

What does this mean?

She was a poster...lots of drama...

I don't recall her.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I hated not having registration FYI.

So did your cranky cohort Mimi...

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't recall her.

Meggsy was my "ray of light" at the end of a boring tunnel...

She was a fucking nutcase, but I liked that!

She was fun to "poke around"...  For me, anyhow!

The forum couldn't handle her...  As a Mod without much clout, I did what I could to keep her around, but ya...

If it was slow and you were bored bored before...  Meggsy would drop in hard and change that fast!

I hope she's doing OK, in whatever mental institution she's residing in now...

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah I liked her banter.

Fucking right out there.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

[size=200]TRUE SCIENCE ONLY UNDERSTANDS THE SUN!

READ!
[/size]

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE