Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

When Opposites Attract: Scouse and Fashionista

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Sadly, she wasn't that bad looking!

Too bad she was fucking nuts!

GORDY GAMBINO

She looked like a horse but I would have rooted her.

She would have given up her ass.

Made a good mushroom soup.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "shin"Do you really think PMs are taking away from the amount of everyday posts here?

I would think one compliments the other in the long run. The only things I can forsee people PMing about are of a private nature, and half of it just wouldn't surface on the main board if there were no other option.

What's wrong with making friends? I think behind the facade, you genuinely like many of the people you hurl insults at on these forums.

To understand my statement, you must understand what DV originally was...  A few of us come from that forum.  Snitz DV.

RW has, I have...  Memebee has a few members from that time period also, and Mods too.

What it did, was it forced posters to freely state their mind.  There wasn't even registration.  You didn't even have to enter an email address.

You fucking typed your post, put whatever handle in the field that you wanted to use, and hit post.

It was a thing of beauty.  It was brutal at times, but truly brought out the "reality" in people...  because they could.

Nowadays everyone is subject to one handle, PM's half the time they're here and don't post anyhow, and when they do post they may as well have taken the posters over to their private FaceBook group, if that's what they want to do.

Ok, that puts it into a better perspective.

Do you like 4chan at all?

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't recall her.

Meggsy was my "ray of light" at the end of a boring tunnel...

She was a fucking nutcase, but I liked that!

She was fun to "poke around"...  For me, anyhow!

The forum couldn't handle her...  As a Mod without much clout, I did what I could to keep her around, but ya...

If it was slow and you were bored bored before...  Meggsy would drop in hard and change that fast!

I hope she's doing OK, in whatever mental institution she's residing in now...

Truth be told... I kind of like reading crazy posts. It's like the pepper in my Mexican food.

Anonymous

The forum couldn't handle her...  As a Mod without much clout, I did what I could to keep her around, but ya...

If it was slow and you were bored bored before...  Meggsy would drop in hard and change that fast!

Oh wait, she was from that defunct DV forum, not VF..

I never saw DV, so that's why I don't know her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

Truth be told... I kind of like reading crazy posts. It's like the pepper in my Mexican food.

Crazy as in seriously mentally unhinged or crazy as in over the top trolling?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "shin"Ok, that puts it into a better perspective.

I've posted on 4chan off and on for close to 10 years!  NOT a regular there, though...

I like the concept, but I tend to not spend as much time there as I would at other places.

I will say that, contrary to popular belief, there ARE posters there that have mind-blowing knowledge about anything and everything.  It fucking shocks my mind, sometimes, who posts there...  

That being said, I don't like the "newer" anti-spam measures introduced, etc...  It's a decent place, for the most part, if you find the right board for you.

I KNOW 4chan typically dislikes Blacks, but you would have to accept that on a board like that.  They don't really like Jews either...

In fact, they're not too fond of Mexicans...  or females...  Actually, they hate everyone!

FUCK THIS SHIT, MEET ME AT 4CHAN!!!

Angry White Male

4Chan was kind of close to Snitz DV in one way, but the huge difference was that 4chan was/is an image board, and for that reason always had a hard time making money with, say, Google Ads.  Too much visual shit posted that Google wouldn't touch with a ten foot stick.

DV was generally a "text based" forum.  You could post images, but that wasn't its main goal...

This way, it was easier to satisfy the advertisers when you didn't have images as the basis for the forum...  Text is easier to handle.

shin

Quote from: "shin"Ok, that puts it into a better perspective.

I've posted on 4chan off and on for close to 10 years!  NOT a regular there, though...

I like the concept, but I tend to not spend as much time there as I would at other places.

I will say that, contrary to popular belief, there ARE posters there that have mind-blowing knowledge about anything and everything.  It fucking shocks my mind, sometimes, who posts there...  

That being said, I don't like the "newer" anti-spam measures introduced, etc...  It's a decent place, for the most part, if you find the right board for you.

I KNOW 4chan typically dislikes Blacks, but you would have to accept that on a board like that.  They don't really like Jews either...

In fact, they're not too fond of Mexicans...  or females...  Actually, they hate everyone!

FUCK THIS SHIT, MEET ME AT 4CHAN!!!

I tend to agree. 4chan is an equal opportunity hater of cultural identity across the board, but I don't see it as personal, and the anonymity allows for a broader range of posters including some who would rather not be identified due to what it appears they're privy of... if you bother to weed through the spam, trolling and attention whoring garbage posts. /b/ is the worst example of what 4chan can be capable of. It's where the naughty teenagers hang out.

shin

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "shin"

Crazy as in seriously mentally unhinged or crazy as in over the top trolling?

Trolling crazy. People who are genuinely doing crazy things and posting about it is depressing. Sometimes, it can be difficult to tell without enough background information.

Angry White Male

Meggsy was genuinely crazy...

That's why I liked her!  It was no troll from her!

Plus, she looked so cute kneeling down smiling in the fake Halloween cemetery, with her bangs...  (I like bangs on chicks)...

GORDY GAMBINO

you shooda given her ya dick Ace

fuck that Meggs in all 3 holes

buy her a new car also
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Where is the Scouser these days? I kinda miss the fucker.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Where is the Scouser these days? I kinda miss the fucker.

I miss him too.

Anonymous

Where is that deadskinmask guy? I wish he would drop by more often.