The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Did SONY and the ILLUMINATI Murder GEORGE MICHAEl

Started by IRISH KAM, December 26, 2016, 02:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Same shit to evs.

She's not consistent or rational or reasonable.

Get that through your fat head.

Evs and Mimi are masters of "twisting" the rules to ban posters they simply do not like.

After like my tenth bullshit ban from there (the reasons were beyond belief), I finally stated that they may as well just be honest and ban me due to not liking me.

Then they came up with another bullshit reason quickly after.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Same shit to evs.

She's not consistent or rational or reasonable.

Get that through your fat head.

Evs and Mimi are masters of "twisting" the rules to ban posters they simply do not like.

After like my tenth bullshit ban from there (the reasons were beyond belief), I finally stated that they may as well just be honest and ban me due to not liking me.

Then they came up with another bullshit reason quickly after.

Evs and mimi, evs and mimi.

:dash1:

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm simply replying in agreement to RW's post.  And it's the truth.  Trust me...

You'll use any excuse to talk about evs or mimi Mel.

Angry White Male

I replied to a post.  Why don't you instead direct this conversation to RW's post here instead?  That would actually make more sense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I replied to a post.  Why don't you instead direct this conversation to RW's post here instead?  That would actually make more sense.

Because RW doesn't mention evs and mimi all the time like you do..

That is why I am saying this to you and not RW.

Angry White Male

She mentioned it, and I replied.

I know how much you like them, Fash.  However, with the bullshit that they have pulled time and time again, I have lost all respect for them.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She mentioned it, and I replied.

I know how much you like them, Fash.  However, with the bullshit that they have pulled time and time again, I have lost all respect for them.

Sorry if that's not what you want to hear.

http://dpegb9ebondhq.cloudfront.net/stores/avatars/24386/medium/brlgogorefined.jpg?1329301710">

Angry White Male

Don't care.  Nobody took issue with that single post reply to RW except you.  And now you've made it something more than it needed to be.

Blurt

Maybe you can start dissing Fash along with Evs and Mimi, eh? Make the circle of life complete, you know?

Mel, your problem isn't with Evs and Mimi, it's with women in general.

Own this and you're halfway to understanding yourself.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blurt"Maybe you can start dissing Fash along with Evs and Mimi, eh? Make the circle of life complete, you know?

Mel, your problem isn't with Evs and Mimi, it's with women in general.

Own this and you're halfway to understanding yourself.

Bullshit, and you know it.

I'll call anyone out, both male and female (and even those somewhere 'in-between')...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Don't care.  Nobody took issue with that single post reply to RW except you.  And now you've made it something more than it needed to be.

Mel, everybody knows you talk about evs and mimi all the time..

It's not a secret and the only issue we have with that other than some of the posters here don't care, is that you won't let it go.

Angry White Male

I responded to RW's post, agreeing with it, and adding my own $0.02.

The fact that you continue on with this in the thread has nothing to do with me.

If you're so "sensitive" about protecting those two narcissistic liars, perhaps you should tell RW not to speak badly about either of them.  That way, I wouldn't have responded in agreement.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Don't care.  Nobody took issue with that single post reply to RW except you.  And now you've made it something more than it needed to be.

Mel, everybody knows you talk about evs and mimi all the time..

It's not a secret and the only issue we have with that other than some of the posters here don't care, is that you won't let it go.

I am one of those people who doesn't care to read about the mods and owner of another forum so often.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview