The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

ARE 3RD World SAVAGES given more RIGHTS in the EU than INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS

Started by IRISH KAM, January 02, 2017, 04:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I give up trying to keep up with threads and posts in this place, they keep getting moved around so much....

Thats what you get when a menstruating little bitch like Herman has mod rights.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I give up trying to keep up with threads and posts in this place, they keep getting moved around so much....

Thats what you get when a menstruating little bitch like Herman has mod rights.  ac_biggrin

It wasn't Herman that moved this thread.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Well.. You are a menstruating little bitch too.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

And you are an unemployed alcoholic with no life.

Odinson

Why so mean?  ac_biggrin

Whats the point in working??

You spend your whole life working your ass off... When you retire, you have to cut back on the spending.. Live a mediocre life until you die..

Probably have alzheimers and you cant even remember your own name... Its a fucking disaster.

Best to get educated so that you dont have to work..

Anonymous

Why so mean?  ac_biggrin

Whats the point in working??

You spend your whole life working your ass off... When you retire, you have to cut back on the spending.. Live a mediocre life until you die..

Probably have alzheimers and you cant even remember your own name... Its a fucking disaster.

Best to get educated so that you dont have to work..

No pride and no shame, which is why you don't have a girlfriend and you will never have kids.

Anonymous

Odinson is the most pathetic, cowardly, bullshitting, attention seeking, idiotic, little wanker on forums. A shut in with no contact with real people. A perfect match for Aaron.

Aryan

But he sent me a pic of his wifey!

http://1000uglypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/Black-Princess-Fugly-Fat-Girl.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"But he sent me a pic of his wifey!

http://1000uglypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/Black-Princess-Fugly-Fat-Girl.jpg">

If you believe he is a tall, electrician/engineer with a girlfriend(of any race) and black triplets, I got some ocean front property in Saskatchewan to sell you. He even forgets his own bullshit stories. He is as much a bullshitter as Dinky Freud, but drunk all the time. He will be dead within five years.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So that isn't his wife?  ac_dunno

odinson has an old lady and kids. ac_lmfao

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

If you believe he is a tall, electrician/engineer with a girlfriend(of any race) and black triplets, I got some ocean front property in Saskatchewan to sell you. He even forgets his own bullshit stories. He is as much a bullshitter as Dinky Freud, but drunk all the time. He will be dead within five years.

You drink moonshine.

Your liver is about to bust.

I´ll live longer than you..

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Herman"

You drink moonshine.

Your liver is about to bust.

I´ll live longer than you..

ODI ya wont live long if ya Fat Heaffer of a Wif sits on ya face !  :yuk:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview