The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

ARE 3RD World SAVAGES given more RIGHTS in the EU than INDIGENOUS EUROPEANS

Started by IRISH KAM, January 02, 2017, 04:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "kiebers"True, but I know a Canadian that can.... :evilthoughts2:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Dont say you mean one of our asian beauties.. She aint canadian.  :laugh:

Of course that's who I mean. She is and has been living there. Raising her family there. For all intents and purposes, she is Canadian.

Fashionista has lived in Canada most of her life I thought.

Yes, I have lived in Canada since I was four and a half..

But, there are people who feel my race precludes me from being a real Canadian.

There's s word for people like that-----stupid!

This unintelligent person knows one word. Relates to his whole family. STUPID.

Who's family are you trying to insult in such a lame way?

Perhaps, it's mine for having the nerve of being a minority in Canada.

kiebers

Interesting...has to be in 3rd person, it's the only thing that makes sense. Good thing your family doesn't read this. They could take offense to you calling them stupid.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Those who have a different point of view, or disagree are labeled stupid. Ever knowtice?

Why do you continue to change my posts or move them, when many times it's just that. A different point of view.

Anonymous

Interesting...has to be in 3rd person, it's the only thing that makes sense. Good thing your family doesn't read this. They could take offense to you calling them stupid.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Those who have a different point of view, or disagree are labeled stupid. Ever knowtice?

Why do you continue to change my posts or move them, when many times it's just that. A different point of view.

A happy face? Please?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Those who have a different point of view, or disagree are labeled stupid. Ever [size=110]knowtice[/size]?

Your post was not changed or edited. When I quote I sometimes prefer to reduce the amount of quotes contained so it doesn't add to the length of the page, doesn't mean I edited your words. [size=110]Notice[/size] I changed nothing here. Besides I searched and IHJ has used the word stupid 59 times and you have used it 184 times. That seems to say alot. Should I assume that bitching about the word "stupid" when you use it more, is actually the stupid part??????
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Those who have a different point of view, or disagree are labeled stupid. Ever [size=110]knowtice[/size]?

Your post was not changed or edited. When I quote I sometimes prefer to reduce the amount of quotes contained so it doesn't add to the length of the page, doesn't mean I edited your words. [size=110]Notice[/size] I changed nothing here. Besides I searched and IHJ has used the word stupid 59 times and you have used it 184 times. That seems to say alot. Should I assume that bitching about the word "stupid" when you use it more, is actually the stupid part??????

Most people would kiebers.

Twenty Dollars

I don't believe it. One of the few words the ticket taker knows. Not to mention Daisy, Iron Chink. Time for a surf anyway. Stupid huh?

Angry White Male

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Those who have a different point of view, or disagree are labeled stupid. Ever
">
[/img]
">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Those who have a different point of view, or disagree are labeled stupid. Ever
">
[/img]
">
 :thumbup:

Next Twenty Dollars will say iron horse jockey uses the words phat and assumption more than he does too.

:laugh:

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You are incliding the word quoted by others.

Grasping at those straws....You really want to argue this???  You think the number gap would be that much different? May want to stop and think how many times you have called scouse and kam stupid before you want it broken down.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You are incliding the word quoted by others.

You people are supposed to be smart, 20...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview