The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Niburu is coming to kill us all.

Started by Bricktop, January 04, 2017, 08:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

If it's anything like this salt crisis, then I better hurry up! Haha
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Wulf

Damn my old eyes. When I first glanced at the front page I thought the title of this thread was......."Hebrew is coming to kill us all".

Then I said to my self, that poor little Scouse is going to shit himself. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"If it's anything like this salt crisis, then I better hurry up! Haha

I was unaware there is one Annie?

The only crisis I associate with salt is hypertension.

Annie

There's a supposed salt crisis in Vancouver and surrounding areas right now. Some fire halls got a truck load of salt to give out to locals and people lined up. But when it came to civilized taking only a bucket, totally anarchy broke out.  ac_wot Oh, to clarify, it was to melt the snow because too many people were too lazy to shovel their driveways before it iced over  :001_rolleyes:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

salt niggers for youse snow niggers

you didn't fucken shovel shit cos youse a lazy fat bitch

freeze yo motherfucker

hey youse got a new root yet ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Heeeyy Gordy you still up? How are you? What trouble you been into lately?  :laugh:

GORDY GAMBINO

I bashed up my old womans boss

got real drunk in Pattaya and made a cunt of meself

so ya getting any or what ?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"There's a supposed salt crisis in Vancouver and surrounding areas right now. Some fire halls got a truck load of salt to give out to locals and people lined up. But when it came to civilized taking only a bucket, totally anarchy broke out.  ac_wot Oh, to clarify, it was to melt the snow because too many people were too lazy to shovel their driveways before it iced over  :001_rolleyes:

I saw that on Global News Calgary Annie....it was funny to watch.

:laugh: