The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you think this fridge is too small?

Started by Vancouver, March 20, 2013, 12:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Lol I only bought it b/c my mom has too much food in the house, she already took over the fridge and food closet in the kitchen along with the cold room and freezer in the basement.  With a full size one she'll only buy more food to fill it up, plus she doesn't like it when I put my worms and maggots in the fridge.  :lol:

a protein diet

My quails can never resist them.  :)

They are so cute Zetsu..

My parents raised pigeons back in Taiwan.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
a protein diet

My quails can never resist them.  :)

They are so cute Zetsu..

Pigeons are one of my favorites, I love how they're kind of dopey, but peaceful and gentle all the time.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
They are so cute Zetsu..

Pigeons are one of my favorites, I love how they're kind of dopey, but peaceful and gentle all the time.

They can quite a nuisance when there are too many in urban areas.

Pigeons reproduce really well due to their caring nature, they're good foster parents too for any other abandon baby birds you give them to look after, though I kind of wish I had more in my area, always have to drive 30 mins to downtown Toronto just to feed some pigeons.

Zetsu

They can quite a nuisance when there are too many in urban areas.

Pigeons reproduce really well due to their caring nature, they're good foster parents too for any other abandon baby birds you give them to look after, though I kind of wish I had more in my area, always have to drive 30 mins to downtown Toronto just to feed some pigeons.

Pigeons are a pleasant city attraction. However, they are flying poop factories.

Most of them poop around 20x day. Main problem is their ancesteral Rock Dove used to live in rocky cliffs, now these little guys have mistaken our simular concrete building and infrastucture as their natural habitat.

Zetsu

Pigeons are a pleasant city attraction. However, they are flying poop factories.

Most of them poop around 20x day. Main problem is their ancesteral Rock Dove used to live in rocky cliffs, now these little guys have mistaken our simular concrete building and infrastucture as their natural habitat.

Did you study pigeonology in uni Zetsu? You are into war/battles and pigeons. I must say you have eclectic tastes.

I was always fascinated with birds when I was a kid, but after I've found out pigeons were used as messengers in WWI and II they became one of my favorites, before I always thought they were just common birds on our everyday street.