News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Tough guy tried to approach me tonight...

Started by Angry White Male, January 07, 2017, 08:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"So Mel, sounds like you live in government housing. Fuckers can't even afford oil for hinges.

Pretty soon the porch monkeys and abos will be moving in. Better keep that street howitzer at the ready. :laugh3:

It sounds like he lives in some homo, white community. Probably a big rainbow flag flying over his building.

No, if it was a homo community they would have plenty of lubricant to go around.

@realAzhyaAryola

https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2Dgdm8oTZWj3QQ/giphy.gif">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wulf"So Mel, sounds like you live in government housing. Fuckers can't even afford oil for hinges.

Pretty soon the porch monkeys and abos will be moving in. Better keep that street howitzer at the ready. :laugh3:

It sounds like he lives in some homo, white community. Probably a big rainbow flag flying over his building.

No, if it was a homo community they would have plenty of lubricant to go around.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

I should have thought about that Wulfie.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...in my Condo building.

Old grey haired fuck decided to play the "tough guy routine" with me, as I was spraying the electric gate with lube to keep it from squealing...

People overestimate their worth...

He did.

He tried to play the "tough guy" stance!

His last words?  "We're not getting anywhere."

Fuck him!  Clown...

An old guy is an issue?  Not some 6'4" jock with burly muscles like the champ or some shit?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm doing alright, Gordy...  Truck is good to go now (after another $6,000 bill)...

Asshole in my building should be thanking me for taking care of minor issues.  To get in my face, especially after I've been drinking, isn't a good idea, which I think he found out.

He can cry to the Strata about me if he wants to...  My counter-claim is that I wouldn't have to fuck with shit, if they maintained it properly in the first place!

I thought I was a tough guy too in my drinking days.

Berry Sweet

Mel was most likely so drunk, he thought he was lubing the gate but was lubing his limp dick and the residents got mad....whadda skid!

Berry Sweet

JOE

Quote from: "cc la femme"lol, I read the op and assumed it WAS a Joe thread .. thanks for clueing me in

Nope. Not me cc! Sorry to disappoint you tho!

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"A divorced friend going broke because of his ex

Yes, that's it.

:laugh:

I have you folks know, that everything I tell you is 100% TRUE...No BULL!

http://blog.casanoi.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/vera-vasta.jpg">

If it's from Joe...it's the Real Deal!

Anonymous

It is true that Joe hasn't been laid in over three decades.

Angry White Male

Nah.  All owner owned and occupied (except two units rented out by their owners, which we can do here).

No government subsidies.  Building is about 95% White, which is just the way I like it!  Couple of Asians in here, but they're good.

The minute porch monkeys or abos take over here, is the minute I sell!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Nah.  All owner owned and occupied (except two units rented out by their owners, which we can do here).

No government subsidies.  Building is about 95% White, which is just the way I like it!  Couple of Asians in here, but they're good.

The minute porch monkeys or abos take over here, is the minute I sell!

I would think it's higher than that.

Angry White Male

Nope!

This is a nice white building, Fash!

We don't mind nice Asians here also...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Nope!

This is a nice white building, Fash!

We don't mind nice Asians here also...

The reason I say that is my brother in law lives in a condo and about 40 per cent of owners rent out their units..

It might be higher than that.

RW

Vancouver area stratas are dicks and don't allow a lot of rentals if any.
Beware of Gaslighters!