WTF

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

No reason?!?

:MG_216:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Happy International Thank You Day for this coming January 11th, everyone.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No reason?!?

There was no reason for it. Well, other than you filling her empty head with ideas.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Happy International Thank You Day for this coming January 11th, everyone.  :thumbup:

Do you watch this place 24/7 or something?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

There was no reason for it. Well, other than you filling her empty head with ideas.

People were constantly complaining about your panel abuse and look at the way you talk to her!!!!  What forum owner wants some prairie punk telling you he knows what's good for her?

Get fucked Herman.  You knew this was coming so don't even bother playing dumb.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Happy International Thank You Day for this coming January 11th, everyone.  :thumbup:

I take a screen shot every time Herman bans me out of the blue, set an alarm and think of all the wonderful holidays I should be wishing well to all the wonderful people at TBC.

I'm glad though that he's been leashed. I was running out of onboard storage for the ban caps.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I take a screen shot every time Herman bans me out of the blue, set an alarm and think of all the wonderful holidays I should be wishing well to all the wonderful people at TBC.

I'm glad though that he's been leashed. I was running out of onboard storage for the ban caps.  :laugh:

See I am much more efficient.  I only banned you once and never removed it :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

People were constantly complaining about your panel abuse and look at the way you talk to her!!!!  What forum owner wants some prairie punk telling you he knows what's good for her?

Bullshit, you two hens were talking shit about me behind my back. She would never have done this if you had not put the idea in that empty head of hers.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

See I am much more efficient.  I only banned you once and never removed it :D

ac_biggrin  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I am a civilian now? What gives Fash? Anything I did, I did for the good of the forum.

You owe me a damn good explanation little girl.

You knew this was coming, so don't insult our intelligence by pretending you are surprised. Removing your edit privileges might have been your first clue sherlock.

RW

Bullshit, you two hens were talking shit about me behind my back. She would never have done this if you had not put the idea in that empty head of hers.

I talked shit about your right here on the board asshat.  Did you miss it?  Do you think I am the only one who thinks you were a shitty mod?  Did you not notice that she removed your mod privileges after you patronized her publicly?

:dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:  :dash1:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"I am a civilian now? What gives Fash? Anything I did, I did for the good of the forum.

You owe me a damn good explanation little girl.

You knew this was coming, so don't insult our intelligence by pretending you are surprised. Removing your edit privileges might have been your first clue sherlock.

This one seems thicker than most.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"She didn't stick a knife in your back.  She stopped you from modding this place into the ground while you thumbed your nose at her.

You should have listened slappy.

Why am I still talking to you.

Fash, you get your Oriental ass out here and explain yourself.

God, what a fucking asshole.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"She didn't stick a knife in your back.  She stopped you from modding this place into the ground while you thumbed your nose at her.

You should have listened slappy.

Why am I still talking to you.

Fash, you get your Oriental ass out here and explain yourself.

God, what a fucking asshole.

And he wonders why he got walking papers.

Seriously.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Who is the bullshitter having to take a hike now, Herman?

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...