Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

WTF

Started by Anonymous, January 07, 2017, 10:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Who is the bullshitter having to take a hike now, Herman?

ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"No reason?!?

:MG_216:

There was no reason for it. Well, other than you filling her empty head with ideas.

It was me dickweed. I am the one who complained about you running the board into the ground.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

There was no reason for it. Well, other than you filling her empty head with ideas.

It was me dickweed. I am the one who complained about you running the board into the ground.

You little shit. I used to think you were an alright guy too.

kiebers

Transport coordinates locked in....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

MOVED

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Oberon" mass murder of people

HOMOberon take that Muslim Dick oot of ya Mouth .
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Do you want a list of everyone who thought you were a fuck up as a mod because there's quite a few of us who expressed that publicly Herman.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "kiebers"Transport coordinates locked in....

ac_toofunny

It had to be done.
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"

Do you want a list of everyone who thought you were a fuck up as a mod because there's quite a few of us who expressed that publicly Herman.

Can i see that list RW .

Add my name to it .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Fash, right out of the blue and for absolutely no reason at all removed me as a mod.

Herman, I have no problem with you personally, and I hope you know this.

However, I did post a couple of posts here explaining that you're doing certain things wrong.  I did this for your benefit...  You didn't listen.  It wasn't because I wanted to "relive my Mod days"...  I was giving you serious suggestions that you failed to even read, let alone consider.

Obviously I'm not going to lecture you on Modding at this point, but understand that you're in a better position now...  Now you can post freely, and not give a shit about things.

It's actually a relief to be able to do this.  Let them find some other schmuck to do these duties for free.

And I HOPE TO FUCKING GOD Fash doesn't Mod some other clown that abuses the panel...  This place would run better Modless, than with a panel abuser.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"I am a civilian now? What gives Fash? Anything I did, I did for the good of the forum.

You owe me a damn good explanation little girl.

Now dont be a crybaby...

Anonymous

What drama. I just want to say I liked Herm personally. But, I knew removing  him as a mod was inevitable.

Odinson

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PDDVMSeE_q0/UF15AWOWaXI/AAAAAAAACuc/28yC20zdG5/s1600/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-18.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"What drama. I just want to say I liked Herm personally. But, I knew the decision to remove him as a mod was inevitable.

The guy just emerged here and started attacking me immediately..

He had his tongue far up in some1s ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"What drama. I just want to say I liked Herm personally. But, I knew the decision to remove him as a mod was inevitable.

The guy just emerged here and started attacking me immediately..

He had his tongue far up in some1s ass.

You poor little dear..

Always about you and the bullying you suffer on this board..

I know I will regret this.

:001_rolleyes: