The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Australian Schapelle Corby to be released from parole in Indonesia by July, 2017

Started by JOE, January 08, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, those damned Feds filled her board bag with weed, put her on a plane to Bali, and snitched to the local plod.

Baaaaaaaaad Feds.

Halfwit.

I thought you preferred 'Oberon'?  ac_biggrin

Things quiet at 3rd Rail? BTW, what happened to Tweedledum and Tweedledumber? Caskur and Flea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, those damned Feds filled her board bag with weed, put her on a plane to Bali, and snitched to the local plod.

Baaaaaaaaad Feds.

Halfwit.

Things quiet at 3rd Rail? BTW, what happened to Tweedledum and Tweedledumber? Caskur and Flea.

That flea or whatever that things name was he dragged over here was one incredibly stupid waste of fucking space.

GORDY GAMBINO

one incredibly stupid waste of fucking space

like the gap in caskurs teef

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"

Baaaaaaaaad Feds.

Halfwit.

None of that has any relevance to me.  ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Nothing has any relevance to you, largely because you are irrelevant.

By the way, have you been introduced to Blurt? You and he both share a dysfunction...can't decide what gender you want to be.

To be fair, his is a real life confusion, while you're just a forum maggot who gets off on pretending you're something you're not.

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"Nothing has any relevance to you, largely because you are irrelevant.

By the way, have you been introduced to Blurt? You and he both share a dysfunction...can't decide what gender you want to be.

To be fair, his is a real life confusion, while you're just a forum maggot who gets off on pretending you're something you're not.

Still not at all relevant to me but don't give up, little guy.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...