The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I want this album!

Started by Berry Sweet, January 06, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Religion is everybody's problem. It's a celebrated form of mental illness.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Religion is everybody's problem. It's a celebrated form of mental illness.

And hiding behind a dozen alts and voice changers is not. :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Religion is everybody's problem. It's a celebrated form of mental illness.

Pot meet kettle eh Herm.

Frood

That too.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

It's a bit rich that people who display the most obvious personality disorders would accuse anyone of being mentally ill. Maybe it's a case of takes one to know one. But, I think Fash is a pretty balanced lady.

Frood

Aside from the crazy god beliefs.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's a bit rich that people who display the most obvious personality disorders would accuse anyone of being mentally ill. Maybe it's a case of takes one to know one. But, I think Fash is a pretty balanced lady.

Freud is right, her religion is strange. However, she doesn't push it on anyone. Now if we could only get Aaron to stop pushing his lame alts on us. That's so 2003.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Freud is right, her religion is strange. However, she doesn't push it on anyone. Now if we could only get Aaron to stop pushing his lame alts on us. That's so 2003.

Freud is the first guy I have seen do that.