The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Did I miss something?

Started by Berry Sweet, January 09, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im turned off by all religions.

However, there is the odd religious person I meet who I can talk to about religion or anything in general and they dont push their religion or ways of life on me...I like those people.

I share my faith when the opportunity arises, but I agree we should not be too aggressive about it..

I have secular friends, Shen Li is my friend and she is an atheist..

When I'm at work or when I'm with secular friends I will answer questions, but I don't force my faith on anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ive never heard of the Seventh Day Adventists... i'll eat pork and shellfish anyway.

Altho I am turning more away from meat these days, only because I really am disgusted on how they raise and abuse the animals...what theyre injected with....how they are slaughtered...and the shit they put into the meat after it is butchered.

Muslims consider pork to be a "dirty" meat....if you think about it...in todays world...all the meat is a dirty meat.

In the age of grace, dietary laws no longer apply, this is why Christians don't observe Jewish dietary laws..

The Seventh Day Adventists are a bit of an anomaly...a cross between orthodox Judaism and evangelical Christians.

Berry Sweet

Evangelical christians are insane.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Evangelical christians are insane.

Thanks Berry.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Fash isn't insane.

Angry White Male

Berry used to be all pro-Christian on the boards years ago, but something happened along the way.

Something very, very bad must've happened, as she will not discuss it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Berry used to be all pro-Christian on the boards years ago, but something happened along the way.

I think religion is bullshit, but what Fash or Dove who used to post here do is none of my business.

Islam on the other hand is not a religion, it's an ideology like communism or Nazism. It's pure violence and evil.

Berry Sweet

Not saying you are insane fashy...I think differently than others...when I think of evangelical christians...I think of the southern states super churches...you ever seen jesus camp on netflix??  I dont like those kind of religions.

Berry Sweet

I think theres different levels of it...Fashy you seem to be at a good level...there are some that are off out to lunch...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I think religion is bullshit, but what Fash or Dove who used to post here do is none of my business.

Whatever happened to Dove?  I made fun of her trashy-looking boyfriend, and scolded her for not knowing where Canada is actually located, and she seemed to disappear after that!

So sensitive!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Berry used to be all pro-Christian on the boards years ago, but something happened along the way.

I think religion is bullshit, but what Fash or Dove who used to post here do is none of my business.

Islam on the other hand is not a religion, it's an ideology like communism or Nazism. It's pure violence and evil.

Thats cool.  When I say evangelical ...i personally see it more on the terms of really really hard core...like pentacostal...praising the lord so hard...and pushing that on children, who have no clue what they really are doing...the type of people who go out of the way to hand out bibles in public while telling people they are going to hell....those people are nuts.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks Berry.

:001_rolleyes:

Sorry Fashy...I dont know term you use to consider yourself...I dont think youre insane...but that term I associate with the crazies in the southern states...

Angry White Male

Jack Van Impe can be funny to watch...  "The man with the blue turban!  The man with the blue turban will appear, and he is the devil!"

LOLZ!!!

Berry Sweet

This guy?

http://files.sharenator.com/huge_turbans02_Huge_Turbans-s560x841-13772.jpg">

Angry White Male

I'm thinking Van Impe usually refers to Muslims...  So probably a Muslim in a blue turban!  The devil in the blue turban!