The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Chinese Oaths And Rituals FAN QING FU MING

Started by Gary Oak, October 09, 2012, 06:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"What a typically zero class comment by Seoulfag.

So I was right then?

No your not but  I am right that y ou are a no class ass

No, he's not, but these back and forth insults between yourself and seoulbro are boring.

Gary Oak

For those who still don't know much about the triads. They are a massive horde of pathetic personality challenged dorks  who nobody would ever want to spend any time with unless they were in a gang of likeminded pathetic garbage. They hide their tattoos because law abiding Chinese know this and will avoid them completely.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Having gone over their oaths and rituals and already knowing Chinese history quite well it was interesting how they are so concerned about the QING who have already been genocided and culturalocided by a very successful government policy to eliminate their culture and language. A Russian masters degree holder in China studies explained to me the details. Naturally the chinese are  desperate to have this kept under wraps. The oaths and rituals involving persecuting the QING , destroying the QING etc... that go along with the FAN QING FU MING oath make alot more sense once you understand who the QING dynasty represents in the oaths and rituals as the actual QING have very successfully culturalocided and genocided. over the last 100 years.Only about a dozen people can speak the [ QING ] Manchurian language now . I have come accross many times reading Chinese history books and books on the triads that the MING dynasty in this oath represents han chinese. The natural question is who does the QING dynasty represent in the FAN QING FU MING oaths and related rituals. The actual QING being nomads similar to Mongolians were and are considered by the chinese as being uncivilised FOREIGN barbarians. The hated Manchurians [ QING ] ruled China from 1644 to 1911. Now the fact that nonchinese Canadians to Chinese who have taken these oaths and rituals are represented by QING is evidenced by what they call us in cantonese LO FAN and natives HUNG FAN. LO meaning man and HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. If one doesn't believe that these terms are derogatory then try calling a chinese person WONG FAN as WONG means yellow.

Basically what is meant by those who have sworn FAN QING FU MING is that they are swearing to aid China and chinese people in taking over whichever country that has allowed them to immigrate to. FAN meaning overturn QING meaning nonchinese  and FU MING meaning support Chinese. I just wish that this hwas understood by Canadian immigration. It would be in Canada's best interests if those who have taken these oaths and rituals explained these truths when they beg to be allowed to immigrate to the country they are sworn enemies of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"For those who still don't know much about the triads. They are a massive horde of pathetic personality challenged dorks  who nobody would ever want to spend any time with unless they were in a gang of likeminded pathetic garbage. They hide their tattoos because law abiding Chinese know this and will avoid them completely.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Having gone over their oaths and rituals and already knowing Chinese history quite well it was interesting how they are so concerned about the QING who have already been genocided and culturalocided by a very successful government policy to eliminate their culture and language. A Russian masters degree holder in China studies explained to me the details. Naturally the chinese are  desperate to have this kept under wraps. The oaths and rituals involving persecuting the QING , destroying the QING etc... that go along with the FAN QING FU MING oath make alot more sense once you understand who the QING dynasty represents in the oaths and rituals as the actual QING have very successfully culturalocided and genocided. over the last 100 years.Only about a dozen people can speak the [ QING ] Manchurian language now . I have come accross many times reading Chinese history books and books on the triads that the MING dynasty in this oath represents han chinese. The natural question is who does the QING dynasty represent in the FAN QING FU MING oaths and related rituals. The actual QING being nomads similar to Mongolians were and are considered by the chinese as being uncivilised FOREIGN barbarians. The hated Manchurians [ QING ] ruled China from 1644 to 1911. Now the fact that nonchinese Canadians to Chinese who have taken these oaths and rituals are represented by QING is evidenced by what they call us in cantonese LO FAN and natives HUNG FAN. LO meaning man and HUNG meaning red and FAN meaning FOREIGN uncivilised barbarian. If one doesn't believe that these terms are derogatory then try calling a chinese person WONG FAN as WONG means yellow.

Basically what is meant by those who have sworn FAN QING FU MING is that they are swearing to aid China and chinese people in taking over whichever country that has allowed them to immigrate to. FAN meaning overturn QING meaning nonchinese  and FU MING meaning support Chinese. I just wish that this hwas understood by Canadian immigration. It would be in Canada's best interests if those who have taken these oaths and rituals explained these truths when they beg to be allowed to immigrate to the country they are sworn enemies of.

Gary Oak, I don't know much about their structure or rituals..

But, I do know their primary motivation is money..

Like other criminal organizations such as yakuza they use the threat of violence to enforce their power..

Triads are very well connected in Taiwan.

Gary Oak

I have heard that the chinese really don't like me posting these truths on the internet. Chinese must feel outraged that some Canadians are finding out these anti Canada and Canadian activities by these people who enjoy the benefits of living in Canada while they work against Canada and Canadians. As I often tell them when their contempt for Canadians is obvious " if you don't like Canadians you can go back to China"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I have heard that the chinese really don't like me posting these truths on the internet. Chinese must feel outraged that some Canadians are finding out these anti Canada and Canadian activities by these people who enjoy the benefits of living in Canada while they work against Canada and Canadians. As I often tell them when their contempt for Canadians is obvious " if you don't like Canadians you can go back to China"

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPk4BAx3VsHKeJZ2I6_O4QX97m9STf9ftBGp9bVmkbUjWsAcNjzg">

Gary Oak

I agree, you Seoulfag are definately a certified lunatic traitor monkey.

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

It must alarm tong and triad member that so many people are finding out about your oaths and rituals ac_dance

Gary Oak

As Lee Teng Hui used to say.... "it's good to speak the truth"  with a little smile on his face.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"As Lee Teng Hui used to say.... "it's good to speak the truth"  with a little smile on his face.

Lee Teng Hui is the father of Taiwan's democracy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"As Lee Teng Hui used to say.... "it's good to speak the truth"  with a little smile on his face.

ac_boring

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have always been a Lee Teng Hui fan

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have always been a Lee Teng Hui fan

You would have some good conversations with my father then.

Gary Oak

I am sure that we would get along great actually. I do know Chinese and Taiwan history quite well actually.

Gary Oak

Green_Hornet, the virgin Canadiscammer knows all about the oath.