The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hornhung Virgin Spent 6 Years And Counting

Started by Gary Oak, March 28, 2013, 04:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Hornhung Virgin apparently has made headlines all over the world. He now has found his claim to fame :D

......Chinese gaming addict spends six years and counting in Internet cafe

.By Lindsay Jolivet

..PostsEmail..By Lindsay Jolivet | Daily Buzz – 4 hours ago....Email0

Print......

People use computers at an Internet cafe in Changzhi, north China's Shanxi province June 20, 2007.Eat, sleep, Internet.

Americans might check Facebook on their cell phones an average of 14 times a day, according to IDC research published this week, but they have nothing on a video gamer in China who has reportedly spent the last six years essentially living in an 'online gaming bar.'

[ Related: Horses to the rescue of Korea's Internet-addicted teens ]

The English publication That's Magazine in China wrote that Internet cafés offering computers for gaming are everywhere in Beijing, populated by avid video game players who appear to represent an online addiction that's spreading around the country.

That's picked up a story from Chinese media describing the case of Li Meng, a young man who almost never leaves his chair, except to buy food. Mercifully, he also leaves to shower, the magazine reported.

On any given day, he can be found at the computer with an open bag of food, Business Insider reported. When reporters visited him, he barely spoke to them, preferring to keep his eyes locked on the game, according to the story.

He did take the time to explain to Xinua.net that he supported himself by selling virtual goods for real money.

A 2010 story by Wired Magazine reported that gaming addiction was so widespread, Chinese youth were going to camps for treatment.

[ More Buzz: 2-year-old bandit picks sister's bedroom lock, steals stuffed animals ]

North American studies have shown that about eight per cent of young video game players show signs of addiction, according to a CBC report.

Let's hope they are all taking the time to shower.

Laughing Out Loud

Anybody that obssessive has got to be a virgin.

Anonymous

Gary, Shen Li and Lotus Leaf, have you no compassion?

I have read Hornung's posts and he is clearly mentally ill..

It is so cruel to make fun of him.

cc

A part of me sees that. In fact, I posted about this element not long ago. Not ready to categorize / label it, but something definitely is missing here.

It's like he wishes to save the world from badys (one of which is myself)   but he's helpless to help himself and seemingly can't stop posting silly things.

In accordance with what I posted, I have backed off and lightened up on him for this reason. I do wish others would just ignore him or at least not be strong with him.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"A part of me sees that. In fact, I posted about this element not long ago. Not ready to categorize / label it, but something definitely is missing here.

It's like he wishes to save the world from badys (one of which is myself)   but he's helpless to help himself and seemingly can't stop posting silly things.

In accordance with what I posted, I have backed off and lightened up on him for this reason. I do wish others would just ignore him or at least not be strong with him.

CC Li Tarte, you are a good person with a big heart..

I wish other people would follow your example.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Gary, Shen Li and Lotus Leaf, have you no compassion?

Compassion... That is why we have so many worthless immigrants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

They can't all be worthless Odie?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Over 90% of them are on welfare... Have been so for 20years. And many of them are clients in our prison-system in which they were given their own facilities because of the violence.

The mental-capabilities are on the level of a 10year old.

They get sick all the time and in fact the last time I visited a clinic, I was the only whiteguy there...

They lack the immunity of a nordicman.

Gary Oak

We don't have a high percentage of muslim immigrants  ..we do however have a lot of chugabooze who are happy to never work though

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Over 90% of them are on welfare... Have been so for 20years. And many of them are clients in our prison-system in which they were given their own facilities because of the violence.

The mental-capabilities are on the level of a 10year old.

They get sick all the time and in fact the last time I visited a clinic, I was the only whiteguy there...

They lack the immunity of a nordicman.

Why does Finland take in such low level immigrants? The immigrants to Canada are highly skilled, well educated and ambitious. It's white Canadians that are lazy and worthless.

Our immigration policy at the moment is based on helping other people. All manner of lazy ass half-wits of all ages can come.

Carrying nine kinds of diseases and we have to cure them.

And some of them plan to get educated here for free and then go to some other country... Brilliant! We give that moron an education and then the mofo splits... We get nothing.

Our immigration policies are moronic at best, based on compassion and the current situation has been caused by a whore called "Astrid Thors".

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"We don't have a high percentage of muslim immigrants  ..we do however have a lot of chugabooze who are happy to never work though

Our sami-people do their traditional thing. Growing and herding reindeers.

It´s work, they pay taxes and they are wealthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"We don't have a high percentage of muslim immigrants  ..we do however have a lot of chugabooze who are happy to never work though

Do they have private property or is all their wealth community-owned?

Odinson

Why does Finland take in such low level immigrants? The immigrants to Canada are highly skilled, well educated and ambitious. It's white Canadians that are lazy and worthless.

Our immigration policy at the moment is based on helping other people. All manner of lazy ass half-wits of all ages can come.

Carrying nine kinds of diseases and we have to cure them.

And some of them plan to get educated here for free and then go to some other country... Brilliant! We give that moron an education and then the mofo splits... We get nothing.

Our immigration policies are moronic at best, based on compassion and the current situation has been caused by a whore called "Astrid Thors".

You got that right. Immigration should be about what can the migrant do for the host country and not the other way around. Srsly, what the fuck is your government thinking?

The true finns has more in common with China than with any other european party. Labeled as nazis but I say again, there´s a chinese girl in the party. :)

Married to a finnish engineer... Complete sell-out.  :lol:

Finnish-nationalist, how about that.

Work-based immigration is what we need. Parasites should be loaded back to boats.

Odinson

Do they have private property or is all their wealth community-owned?

They have private property but helicopters and such are community owned.

Odinson

You got that right. Immigration should be about what can the migrant do for the host country and not the other way around. Srsly, what the fuck is your government thinking?

The true finns has more in common with China than with any other european party. Labeled as nazis but I say again, there´s a chinese girl in the party. :)

Married to a finnish engineer... Complete sell-out.  :lol:

Finnish-nationalist, how about that.

Work-based immigration is what we need. Parasites should be loaded back to boats.

That's even not bring tears to the eyes of Time Flies. She sounds like my kinda people.

She seems to be wanting Finland to return to way it was. She has studied our history and culture...

Work, stamina, sports and high drive to gain education.