Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

WHO is the site owner ?

Started by IRISH KAM, January 10, 2017, 06:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"And what did you see, Shen?

What everyone else did. Fash was trolled by that crybaby cocksucker dsm, Seoul set him straight and that fucking dead prick yamaha jumped in and said take the shit dsm started back to TBC.

If that fucking turd was alive and a mod here, he would be telling you to take it to Blurtsome.

You chose a fucking asshole as a mod. Much more dictatorial than Herm ever was.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"And what did you see, Shen?

What everyone else did. Fash was trolled by that crybaby cocksucker dsm, Seoul set him straight and that fucking dead prick yamaha jumped in and said take the shit dsm started back to TBC.

If that fucking turd was alive and a mod here, he would be telling you to take it to Blurtsome.

You chose a fucking asshole as a mod. Much more dictatorial than Herm ever was.

If the Seoul brother was basically told to take a hike, I would not even be allowed to register. I would not want to anyway.

kiebers

I will say again.

No one was told to take a hike. No different than we try to do here with cross forum drama. One mod said to all involved to take it back to TBC. Then another mod, me, locked the thread. So being told to take cross forum drama elsewhere and a thread locked was the great crime.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I will say again.

No one was told to take a hike. No different than we try to do here with cross forum drama. One mod said to all involved to take it back to TBC. Then another mod, me, locked the thread. So being told to take cross forum drama elsewhere and a thread locked was the great crime.

That crybaby cocksucker dsm was the instigator and you know it. Seoul and Fash never went there looking for trouble. Yamaha was a fucking asshole and I'm glad he's dead.

Anonymous

That crybaby cocksucker dsm was the instigator and you know it. Seoul and Fash never went there looking for trouble. Yamaha was a fucking asshole and I'm glad he's dead.

Please stop it Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Please stop it Shen Li.

A spine bitch, grow one.

RW

Shen, dick yamada doesn't give a fuck that you're glad he's dead.  He thought you were a complete cunt and would laugh heartily if he could read this shit.  He truly would.  The thing is, it makes ME really sad to read it.

I'm asking you, please, if you can muster one shred of respect for ME and stop saying you're glad he is dead.  Please.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Shen, dick yamada doesn't give a fuck that you're glad he's dead.  He thought you were a complete cunt and would laugh heartily if he could read this shit.  He truly would.  The thing is, it makes ME really sad to read it.

I'm asking you, please, if you can muster one shred of respect for ME and stop saying you're glad he is dead.  Please.

Nothing personal, but I hated that cowardly, effeminate cocksucker AND I'M GLAD THE TURD IS DEAD!! ac_dance  :yahoo:

Bruce da real deal

Interesting...that was privileged info. I wonder how that disgusting chink got hold of it. Can't trust anyone on these shit hole forums.

Just sayin'.

Leo you sad fuck...suck my balls

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder145/500x/17022145.jpg">
Often copied - Never duplicated

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bruce da real deal"

Interesting...that was privileged info. I wonder how that disgusting chink got hold of it. Can't trust anyone on these shit hole forums.

You shut the fuck up Brucie or I'll sit on ur old white face.

The Iron Chink is fucking trustworthy and lovable.

RW

The bruce is loose.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bruce da real deal

Quote from: "Bruce da real deal"

You shut the fuck up Brucie or I'll sit on ur old white face.

The Iron Chink is fucking trustworthy and lovable.

with that? i don't fucking think so

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/23471/2347197999729ce8bbd32327fd21115130b2ab82.jpg">
Often copied - Never duplicated

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"The bruce is loose.

You said you were leaving the forum for good, just a couple of days ago, RW...

RW

No I didn't besides, I'm a woman.  We change our minds.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"No I didn't besides, I'm a woman.  We change our minds.

So, what's poppin'?  Popper McPopper?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview