Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Meanwhile at Pt Colquitham

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, January 13, 2017, 07:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yeah that joint

Well ya spelled it wrong!  Pay attention!

I neighbor that area...but I wouldnt live there.

Why is that Berry?

Cause its all houses..one after the other...car chases can end up in that area...a few days ago they got one...seized shot guns and drugs...same ol same ol....

I like where I live...im central and close to everyrhing...everything is walking distance, lots of buisnesses, people...i live in a busy area.  Safer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yeah that joint

Well ya spelled it wrong!  Pay attention!

I neighbor that area...but I wouldnt live there.

Why is that Berry?

Cause its all houses..one after the other...car chases can end up in that area...a few days ago they got one...seized shot guns and drugs...same ol same ol....

I like where I live...im central and close to everyrhing...everything is walking distance, lots of buisnesses, people...i live in a busy area.  Safer.

When we first came to Canada, we lived in the Boyle McCauley are of the Czuk. To Serve And Protect used to film episodes on my street.

Berry Sweet

What area is that Shen?  I drove past the grocery store in my area last night and there were 6 cop cars pulled over...lights on....I wonder what happened??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"What area is that Shen?  I drove past the grocery store in my area last night and there were 6 cop cars pulled over...lights on....I wonder what happened??

Downtown East side of Edmonton. What a crime ridden hole. We lived there for a couple of years when we first came to Canada.

I thought we got on the wrong plane and landed in some third world hell hole when I first saw that hood.

Berry Sweet

Edmonton sux.  Did they place you there or your choice?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Edmonton sux.  Did they place you there or your choice?

My daddy was a civil engineer in China and he worked for the national railway. He lined up a gig with CN before coming here and their operational headquarters for Western Canada are here in Edmonton.

He eventually quit and went into business for himself, but we were already established here in Northern Alberta.

GORDY GAMBINO

Ungrateful migrant. You should get on your fucken knees to your new country Chinky and show some gawd dang respect ya ho.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Ungrateful migrant. You should get on your fucken knees to your new country Chinky and show some gawd dang respect ya ho.

You'll never insult me by calling me a ho. ac_razz