Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Re: Ralph Klein: Best Pemier Of All Time...RIP

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2013, 10:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Mike Harris tried to reproduce Ralph's formula here in Ontario. While he enjoyed some success he was not even close to being as popular as your premier. Harris was not a populist the way Klein was.

Pinay

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jesus nailed to the cross on Good Friday and three days later he rose. I suspect we will see the same with messiah Ralph.

I like that Shen Li !  :D  I'm looking forward to Easter Sunday !  But seriously, he is the best Premier of all times ! RIP King Ralph...

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jesus nailed to the cross on Good Friday and three days later he rose. I suspect we will see the same with messiah Ralph.

I'll be getting up early Sunday and looking to the east
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

No. Right over top them to see the messiah rise in Alta
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

when you compare him to Stelmach and Bitchkong it seems really sad how quickly all his hard work has been destroyed....not to mention premiers in some of the other provinces. He is missed and his stature will only grow as time passes and the comparison gap widens.....glad we have Brad here.....now this guy is popular. I assume he is secretly learning french.

Anonymous

I was sickened to hear of Ralph's passing..

Less than a year from Peter Lougheed's death.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"No. Right over top them to see the messiah rise in Alta

Hey, did you see Gay Bob's ideological sour grapes on that other forum? Bourassa and Levesque more successful than Ralph? Gimme a break.

I see EU has put his grade 10 education to work in that thread.

What an idiot.

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not know this guy.

Ralph Klein was the premier of my province Alberta from 1993-2006. He inherited $23 billion in debt and eliminated without raising taxes. The orovince boomed under his leadership and that pisses off the braindead cocksuckers like EU.

He sounds like a great leader.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Ralph Klein was the premier of my province Alberta from 1993-2006. He inherited $23 billion in debt and eliminated without raising taxes. The orovince boomed under his leadership and that pisses off the braindead cocksuckers like EU.

He sounds like a great leader.

He was the most successful political leader in Canada in at least a generation. He was a rare breed that actually did what he said he was going to do. A true man of the people.

I hear there is a motion to rename Calgary International Airport after him.

That seems like an appropriate way to honour the memory of a great man.

Anonymous

I would be happy to have had Ralph in his prime as premier of Ontario. You guys can have Kathleen Wynne and Dalton McGuinty.

Odinson

Anonymous

This was the main topic of conversation at work today..

Some of my colleagues don't like his party, but they liked Ralph even though he cut a lot of provincial civil servant jobs..

I began part time after they they started hiring again..

I am mot political, but things were good in Alberta when he was in charge.