A

A great set of hooters

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2013, 10:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Not for me, but perhaps for seoulbro, Romero, Zetsu and any other male who clicked on this thread.

Romero is gay and he would have jizzed his pants if the thread would have said "what size of drill should I use for penetrating walls."

That is why he wants to get to the homosexual paradise, Schweeeden.

I like Romero, he's a good guy. Sure, we disagree on different topics, but at least he is respectful about it. He is not an annoying idiot like Gary Oak, EU and instigator.

I´m sure he is a good guy but he spews shit that I have heard too many times.

Gary Oak

Not for me, but perhaps for seoulbro, Romero, Zetsu and any other male who clicked on this thread.

Romero is gay and he would have jizzed his pants if the thread would have said "what size of drill should I use for penetrating walls."

That is why he wants to get to the homosexual paradise, Schweeeden.

I like Romero, he's a good guy. Sure, we disagree on different topics, but at least he is respectful about it. He is not an annoying idiot like Gary Oak, EU and instigator.

correction- seoulfag is an annoying idiot     and I can see how he would see eye to eye with Romero

Odinson

I´m sure he is a good guy but he spews shit that I have heard too many times.

Yeah, I know, but what are ya gonna do.

Hang them. :)

Odinson

Yeah, I know, but what are ya gonna do.

Hang them. :)

I wouldn't quite go that far.

Softie.

Odinson

I wouldn't quite go that far.

Softie.

He is extremely ideological to the point he would put staying the course ahead of the common good. Not even the sligtest hint of pragmatism about him. Very, very Western in his outlook. Many like on this continent. Very strange for a an Eastern pragmatist like myself.

Blanco.

Frost

:D

http://oi47.tinypic.com/rjpo9g.jpg">