The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Rules Unlocked.

Started by Bricktop, January 13, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Truthfully, TD is in the same class of internet slimebucket as SMP. In fact, they share many similarities. Perhaps, that's why old Blurt has taken such a liking to the Italian-American meatball.

Anybody that starts a sentence with the word "truthfully" can be safely ignored.

Anybody that ignores that TD is SMP part deux can be safely ignored.

UR such a fucking asshole Blurt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Than you didn't read my posts did you?

We know exactly who TD is, and he hasn't been shy about sharing his life with us..

He can be as immature, repetitive and stupid as he wants here, I don't care..

Threats of hacking if he doesn't get his own way(extortion) are quite another matter.

Yeah, but, really, Fash, this kind internet tough guy tough talk is par for the course on the web. It's just banter. People put on an act. How does anyone know--I mean, for real--what Seamajor is like and what he's about in real life? How many people here have gone out for a beer (or a shot of Tequila) with him? Same goes for anyone else. The only people I know that have done that are Mel and Vesna, Gordy and Asal, and you and Shen. There are possibly others I'm not aware of but, all this to say, who folks are on the (quasi-anonymous) web and who they are in real life can be widely divergent. These forums are a form of theater; people choose the type of roles they want to play, and how to play them. Anybody who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

I'd even be willing to go down a pint with Scouse; I'm guessing he's a nice enough guy away from these boards.

And what's with all this "You should..." "You didn't..."You don't..." stuff? We all have our splinters. And we all have our beams. Is there no room in the world for the possibility that other people may not see that world as you do?

You hypocritical two-faced cocksucker. The Italian-American meatball keeps a dossier on every fucking poster on forums. A stalker that takes this shit offline. How many beers did you have with SMP?  When you licked Vesna's hairy white ass, she made you an admin. Your first move was to ban TD. Than again, you whined about Herm as a mod, but your shit forum is the most restrictive club on the net.

Fucking hypocrite!!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"Than you didn't read my posts did you?

We know exactly who TD is, and he hasn't been shy about sharing his life with us..

He can be as immature, repetitive and stupid as he wants here, I don't care..

Threats of hacking if he doesn't get his own way(extortion) are quite another matter.

Yeah, but, really, Fash, this kind internet tough guy tough talk is par for the course on the web. It's just banter. People put on an act. How does anyone know--I mean, for real--what Seamajor is like and what he's about in real life? How many people here have gone out for a beer (or a shot of Tequila) with him? Same goes for anyone else. The only people I know that have done that are Mel and Vesna, Gordy and Asal, and you and Shen. There are possibly others I'm not aware of but, all this to say, who folks are on the (quasi-anonymous) web and who they are in real life can be widely divergent. These forums are a form of theater; people choose the type of roles they want to play, and how to play them. Anybody who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

I'd even be willing to go down a pint with Scouse; I'm guessing he's a nice enough guy away from these boards.

And what's with all this "You should..." "You didn't..."You don't..." stuff? We all have our splinters. And we all have our beams. Is there no room in the world for the possibility that other people may not see that world as you do?

I'd go for a beer with ya Blurty but when I start singing the Pattaya song watch out you might get some twisted sister action !!!  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

^You've probably paid for quite a few Blurty types in Thailand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Truthfully, TD is in the same class of internet slimebucket as SMP. In fact, they share many similarities. Perhaps, that's why old Blurt has taken such a liking to the Italian-American meatball.

Anybody that starts a sentence with the word "truthfully" can be safely ignored.

:001_rolleyes:

Berry Sweet

Doesnt anyone sleep in on saturday mornings??

GORDY GAMBINO

Why youre up early Berry ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Doesnt anyone sleep in on saturday mornings??

I did Berry, until 8 am..

It's an hour later here.

Berry Sweet

And whats the deal with a spicy meata ball...just likea mama use to make??  

http://ausabledesigns.com/uploads/3/4/8/0/34802417/2320711.jpg?109">

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Why youre up early Berry ??

I went to bed early.  Early for me is 7am....I like to sleep eill 10am...esp when I dont have kids!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Blurt"Seamajor's always been polite and civil to me.

Maybe he's just holding up a mirror to some folks?

Thanks  Blurt. If one disagrees with anyone's point of view... Evil and wrong.

Most can dish it, but can't take it. Ask Shen Li, Herman, Kiebers. Kiebers? Why would he have a fit because I no longer live in the states? What's it to him or anyone else here? They created a thread for my posts. Then bans me from it? What's up with this place? Have a nice Saturday Blurt.

Berry Sweet

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"Seamajor's always been polite and civil to me.

Maybe he's just holding up a mirror to some folks?

Really Blurt? Threats of hacking if Shen Li doesn't stop trolling the big baby..

Trust me, you don't know what you're talking about..

He could be one of the most ethically challenged individuals I have ever encountered on these forums.

Mentioned to you before. Liars will burn in hell. You know she hacked into my PI. Why fucking lie about it? You and she and anyone else to saw it should be banned, AS PER THE RULES. Yeah I'm a tad tweeted. A double standard of one doesn't play the game. Maybe you need to go to confession in the AM?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Where do u live TD?

How are you doing today Berry? Playa Langosta, Costa Rica for the last 12 years. Seems like I have apologize for my actions when I'm here.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars, I sent you a pm that you read, but did not respond to..

I will ask you again; was your threat to carry out illegal actions against the members of this board a serious threat?