Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The US $20 bill gets a makeover!

Started by JOE, January 13, 2017, 02:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If Caucasians become a minority in Canada will you embrace diversity?

I'll be long dead before that could possibly happen, so the question is moot!

Whites are already a minority in Toronto and Vancouver. If you live another 30 years, every city in Canada will have a non white majority. Suck it up buttercup, it's inevitable. Besides, whites are ultra-liberal fairies.

Angry White Male

Sorry, Shen...

Outside of most of the largest cities in Canada, most are still pretty much Whitesville...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Sorry, Shen...

Outside of most of the largest cities in Canada, most are still pretty much Whitesville...

That's not what she's saying though.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What is she saying then, Fash?

What Shen Li has been saying for years; Caucasians will not be a majority in Canada in the future.

Angry White Male

Maybe in thousands of years, but I doubt any of us will live that long to accurately predict, and see, the results....

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "kiebers"And why would American currency have a Brits picture on it?

Because if England had not colonised and modernised your primitive landscape you would either be;

(a) living in teepees and hunting deer with bow and arrow,

(b) speaking French or

(c) speaking Spanish.

Oh wait...you ARE speaking Spanish.

It's good to know in Texas.

It may be good to know but I don't speak it.  ac_smile
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "kiebers"And why would American currency have a Brits picture on it?

Because if England had not colonised and modernised your primitive landscape you would either be;

(a) living in teepees and hunting deer with bow and arrow,

(b) speaking French or

(c) speaking Spanish.

Oh wait...you ARE speaking Spanish.

It's good to know in Texas.

It may be good to know but I don't speak it.  ac_smile

Is it a prerequisite for state civil service jobs? Or at least some of them like state troopers?

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Is it a prerequisite for state civil service jobs? Or at least some of them like state troopers?

I have to believe there are some positions that it could be desired. As a blanket for all I think that would be illegal. I imagine it would be a "plus" kind of thing.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I have to believe there are some positions that it could be desired. As a blanket for all I think that would be illegal. I imagine it would be a "plus" kind of thing.

Makes your application stand out if you have it.

kiebers

Makes your application stand out of you have it.

Exactly. Of course it goes both ways. I don't have to hire you if I can't understand you. Besides you would be surprised at how many can speak English but choose not to, even to the extent of telling you"no comprende". I have seen the no comprende change to excellent English with the proper motivation.

Anonymous

Makes your application stand out of you have it.

Exactly. Of course it goes both ways. I don't have to hire you if I can't understand you. Besides you would be surprised at how many can speak English but choose not to, even to the extent of telling you"no comprende". I have seen the no comprende change to excellent English with the proper motivation.

You would be surprised how poor my English suddenly  becomes when I am pulled over for speeding. :icon_wink:

kiebers

Again, exactly...LOLOLOL

But if the handcuffs or billy club were to come out......just sayin...proper motivation...LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Again, exactly...LOLOLOL

But if the handcuffs or billy club were to come out......just sayin...proper motivation...LOL

Night sticks and wrist bracelets are definitely good motivators. :laugh3: