The best topic

Replies: 10330
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

SHOULD oriental women BEE allowed to BEE admins

Started by Anonymous, January 16, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "WELSH WUSSY"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve seen fashies bum and long raven hair. :D

Short flat chaested, WHORiental women should not be allowed to be admins.

MOST female Mods should not have a Modship .

1 : They make decisions on there Emotions instead of Logic .

2 : Once a month they make Crazy Ass decisions , RRing N Banning members cos their on the Rag .

Female Mods should only Mod for 3 weeks of the Mth .

Cos when its there Rag week they make Crazy emotional Non - Logic decisions .

Just my 2 cents ...... :howdy:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "WELSH WUSSY"As the Title says .

Whats ya Views ............

Thats my saying u Welsh Sheep Rapist .  ac_beating

In the absence of Twenty Dollars, assumptions is available.

Morning Fash. A$$umptions are the Canadian way. Must be the winter weather?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You best about assumptions..

Was your extortion threat serious?

IRISH KAM

ALL u have ever done on every forum is Whinge and Demand that members u dont like get Banned .

Ya tried that shit on the BF and got Banned ya self for it ya fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

ALL u have ever done on every forum is Whinge and Demand that members u dont like get Banned .

Ya tried that shit on the BF and got Banned ya self for it ya fool .

History does tend to repeat itself.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

TD, Shen Li may have posted PI about you, but you also posted PI about other posters. I think it's time to drop the whole thing.

If you see PI of yours posted, inform kiebers or Fash and they will delete it. That works both ways though, if you post PI of other posters it too should be deleted.

kiebers

Shen never posted PI so no PI issue.The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited. Only one item of PI was posted by someone else and it was deleted. He wanted her banned for having  knowledge that anyone could get. Shen did nothing wrong at all. The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited so no rules were broken since nothing was posted.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Shen never posted PI so no PI issue.The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited. Only one item of PI was posted by someone else and it was deleted. He wanted her banned for having  knowledge that anyone could get. Shen did nothing wrong at all. The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited so no rules were broken since nothing was posted.

Thanks for straightening it out. So, why is he saying SL posted his PI?

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "kiebers"Shen never posted PI so no PI issue.The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited. Only one item of PI was posted by someone else and it was deleted. He wanted her banned for having  knowledge that anyone could get. Shen did nothing wrong at all. The rules state "posting" PI is prohibited so no rules were broken since nothing was posted.

He has no sense of humor and he has to cry about something. His first name is getting spread all around at the other place but he doesn't seem to be bitching about it. Hell, I have seen his facebook page. If you know how to search a pic you can find lots of things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

He has no sense of humor and he has to cry about something. His first name is getting spread all around at the other place but he doesn't seem to be bitching about it. Hell, I have seen his facebook page. If you know how to search a pic you can find lots of things.

BULLSEYE!!

RW

I get it but the argument seems to read that TD can't complain about his PI being posted because he's done it himself.  That's not the way it should work and it shouldn't matter who the poster is who's doing it.

That was my point.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I get it but the argument seems to read that TD can't complain about his PI being posted because he's done it himself.  That's not the way it should work and it shouldn't matter who the poster is who's doing it.

That was my point.

Any PI of his that was posted was deleted. Did the same happen when he posted PI? Maybe it was, I don't know.

RW

He used kiebers image as his avatar but it wasn't removed at kiebers request which is essentially giving permission.  I don't know about the other incidents.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He used kiebers image as his avatar but it wasn't removed at kiebers request which is essentially giving permission.  I don't know about the other incidents.

He called me by first name a few times and I deleted it. Fash sent him a reminder no PI, but he did it again anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

That was my point.

All PI is removed when we know about it..

That includes people from memebee too..

The only exception is Freud and I too post his real first name.....but since he denies he is who is, he doesn't complain.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview