News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Never read a stupider post on the nets...

Started by Obvious Li, April 14, 2013, 06:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Post by annie, commenting on NK excesses.....Followed by (see below)

Unread postby Annie » Yesterday, 21:32

Did you know that North Korea has torture/prison camps for their own people if they even complain about lack of food or say anything negative about their "god" leader? They are imprisoned for many years as well as 2 more generations of their families. And if they complain or make any kind of speech, the ones who hear it and don't report it are also imprisoned! These poor people are imprisoned for 10 to 20 years just for speaking out against their government! In these camps they are tortured, worked to the bone, starved and murdered. And when a prisoner is murdered, they make the rest all watch. They deny these camps exist and have moved several away from their borders so as to not draw attention to them. But Google earth can see them. And prisoners who have escaped or finally released and have escaped that country tell about what goes on in there.

followed by response from evs....possibly the stupidest thing i have ever heard someone say, and yes that includes comments by homero...fuck is that woman stupid

postby evs » Yesterday, 21:41

annie, what do you think harper does to people who oppose his politics, esp if they'd try to take over canada?

Anonymous

Vancouver

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Evs is the most stupidest fucking excuse for a human being I have ever fucking known. Whoever let that useless waste of space into our country should be thrown in a North Korean prison camp.

Vancouver Forum is for trolls and assholes.

Come on Shen Li. That is so mean to say to someone.
Time is malleable

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know Annie or Evs.

You're fucken lucky lucky you fucken don't mate.

They are horrid white sluts.

I root them very often.

They are fucken horrible.

And smell like a prawn trawler.

And think nothing of queefing real loud over dinner.

and yer eating steak and yer thought it was fish.

Do you understandee?

THEIR CUNTS FUCKEN STINK !!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't know Annie or Evs.

You're fucken lucky lucky you fucken don't mate.

They are horrid white sluts.

I root them very often.

They are fucken horrible.

And smell like a prawn trawler.

And think nothing of queefing real loud over dinner.

and yer eating steak and yer thought it was fish.

Do you understandee?

THEIR CUNTS FUCKEN STINK !!

:shock: What horrible language. :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"Post by annie, commenting on NK excesses.....Followed by (see below)

Did you know that North Korea has torture/prison camps for their own people if they even complain about lack of food or say anything negative about their "god" leader? They are imprisoned for many years as well as 2 more generations of their families. And if they complain or make any kind of speech, the ones who hear it and don't report it are also imprisoned! These poor people are imprisoned for 10 to 20 years just for speaking out against their government! In these camps they are tortured, worked to the bone, starved and murdered. And when a prisoner is murdered, they make the rest all watch. They deny these camps exist and have moved several away from their borders so as to not draw attention to them. But Google earth can see them. And prisoners who have escaped or finally released and have escaped that country tell about what goes on in there.

followed by response from evs....possibly the stupidest thing i have ever heard someone say, and yes that includes comments by homero...fuck is that woman stupid

annie, what do you think harper does to people who oppose his politics, esp if they'd try to take over canada?

cannot be serious

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"Post by annie, commenting on NK excesses.....Followed by (see below)

cannot be serious

oh believe me...she is deadly serious.....a fine example of the idle no more movements....stupid fuckers................

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

cannot be serious

oh believe me...she is deadly serious.....a fine example of the idle no more movements....stupid fuckers................

If that is the case, then there is a bulb not fully screwed in.

cc

The bulb is screwed in. Unfortunately the switch is set to "hate EVERYTHING that doesn't match my belief system"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"The bulb is screwed in. Unfortunately the switch is set to "hate EVERYTHING that doesn't match my belief system"

It's the "belief system" that is insane not the believer.