Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Do.......

Started by IRISH KAM, January 19, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "fake finn"My dad is coloured.

Yes.. He is samoan..

See the resemblance between me and a samoan male.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fraud"Fashionista and Shen Li have small tits and have PUSSYS that smell like Peking PUSSY cat.

What? How rude?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "70s FULL BUSH"Is there a record for the most EELS jammed into an asian pussy ?  ac_umm

Does fash or shen li hld it ..............

Who posts this stuff?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "70s FULL BUSH"Is there a record for the most EELS jammed into an asian pussy ?  ac_umm

Who posts this stuff?

Still having problems with the concept of guest posting? Or are you just pissed that they are copying your style?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"WTF is wrong with you assholes?!?

You realize you answered your own question....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"

Who posts this stuff?

Still having problems with the concept of guest posting? Or are you just pissed that they are copying your style?

Are you that fucking stupid? You don't know who posted this shit? My style? Maybe we should start talking about your wife. Seems it's OK here?

kiebers

Are you that fucking stupid? You don't know who posted this shit? My style? Maybe we should start talking about your wife. Seems it's OK here?

Being as I have never spoken about your family, I suppose you could try. You may not like the outcome, but I suppose you could try.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Are you that fucking stupid? You don't know who posted this shit? My style? Maybe we should start talking about your wife. Seems it's OK here?

You don't even want to start with this shit, Fuck-Mouth.  Seriously.  Get a grip.

RW

Say what you want about TD, he's not the one starting threads about posters' vaginas.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Being as I have never spoken about your family, I suppose you could try. You may not like the outcome, but I suppose you could try.

Total Dunce has a victim complex.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview