News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

What do Christy Clark's FARTS smell like?

Started by Anonymous, January 19, 2017, 07:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hes got issues and hes not helping himself.   Complete mental case.

I don't know much about him, but I thought he was just immature..

Maybe you are right Berry.

He has major issues.

You are jealous that Richard got a bigger Christmas hamper last month from the Salvation Army than you did.

Nice try.  I haven't been to the Salvation Army except for meetings.

Thiel

Quote from: "RDL2017"Ummm... assuming she's middle aged, and her poo has had all that time to fester, I'm assuming they'd smell quite awful actually! :roll:

:2r4ml1j_th:
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "RDL2017"Ummm... assuming she's middle aged, and her poo has had all that time to fester, I'm assuming they'd smell quite awful actually! :roll:

:2r4ml1j_th:

RDL is an unusual person Thiel and I'll leave it at that.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Edward"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hes got issues and hes not helping himself.   Complete mental case.

I don't know much about him, but I thought he was just immature..

Maybe you are right Berry.

He has major issues.

You are jealous that Richard got a bigger Christmas hamper last month from the Salvation Army than you did.

Yes Eddie...im soooo jealous....  :001_rolleyes:

Berry Sweet

Crack another wine or welfare joke....maybe bump an old thread or bore us to death about your square head and pretending to go to UBC....

Thiel

Anybody that posts threads about what someone's farts smell like is not a student at UBC.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Thiel"Anybody that posts threads about what someone's farts smell like is not a student at UBC.

Thats RDL.  Eddie is homo midget who thinks he goes to UBC.

Thiel

Quote from: "Thiel"Anybody that posts threads about what someone's farts smell like is not a student at UBC.

Now, I am totally confused.

Anonymous

Now, I am totally confused.

They both have issues Thiel.

Berry Sweet

RDL and Eddie (SMP) are 2 different tards.  RDL is a massive idiot with issues...just look at this thread...Eddie is a wannabe...he doesnt normally post here but I know he lurks....his granda pounds his ass to allow his free rent and spending money.

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"RDL and Eddie (SMP) are 2 different tards.  RDL is a massive idiot with issues...just look at this thread...Eddie is a wannabe...he doesnt normally post here but I know he lurks....his granda pounds his ass to allow his free rent and spending money.

Oh I know. I just happened to take a look at this sub which I don't often do and I see a thread about the smell of someone's farts. :crazy:

Berry Sweet

RDL only posts from the library...he has no computer...thank fod...lord knows what kind of shit he'd post in the evening if he had access to a computer...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"RDL and Eddie (SMP) are 2 different tards.  RDL is a massive idiot with issues...just look at this thread...Eddie is a wannabe...he doesnt normally post here but I know he lurks....his granda pounds his ass to allow his free rent and spending money.

Oh I know. I just happened to take a look at this sub which I don't often do and I see a thread about the smell of someone's farts. :crazy:

I have read both of them have mental health problems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"RDL only posts from the library...he has no computer...thank fod...lord knows what kind of shit he'd post in the evening if he had access to a computer...

He's the reason guests cannot post images.

Thiel

I have read both of them have mental health problems.

Or just idiots.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview