The best topic

Replies: 7542
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:21:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

It is irresponsible to question the verdict says the Potato In Chief

Started by Biggie Smiles, Today at 01:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

horse sense

It is irresponsible to question the verdict says the Potato In Chief? Ohh right... and just what does he call setting the precedent that any administration may now weaponize the legal system against any political figure past or present they might have a beef with... "prudent" perhaps?

And for what it's worth, nobody I know is questioning the verdict in New York (or "New Australia" as I like to call it, given the amount of rampaging kangaroos bouncing about it its judicial system). Even people in the democrats are calling it foolhardy. That's not questioning it - that's stating the obvious. Because now the stage is set where a case might be brought against any unconvicted felon identified as having held any previous office on the flimsiest of pretexts... and that includes Joe Biden himself.

I can't imagine there's going to be too much incentive going forward for anyone that genuinely wants to do anything other than treat the office as a mafia den quite honestly. And all thanks to a Soros supported flunkey in "New Australia".

Yay and shit. People should blockade that retarded island calling itself "Manhattan" and deprive its steaming retards of avocados and kombucha enemas until they prove grown up enough to return to the Adults table.

And then blockade them some more because reasons.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on Today at 01:58:08 PMAh... we should STACK the jury!!!!!!

I mean, isn't that what they say when the supreme court hands down a ruling they don't like?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-trump-should-have-opportunity-appeal-conviction
Jim Crow Joe will change his tune when Hunter is convicted.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: horse sense on Today at 10:02:15 PMIt is irresponsible to question the verdict says the Potato In Chief? Ohh right... and just what does he call setting the precedent that any administration may now weaponize the legal system against any political figure past or present they might have a beef with... "prudent" perhaps?

And for what it's worth, nobody I know is questioning the verdict in New York (or "New Australia" as I like to call it, given the amount of rampaging kangaroos bouncing about it its judicial system). Even people in the democrats are calling it foolhardy. That's not questioning it - that's stating the obvious. Because now the stage is set where a case might be brought against any unconvicted felon identified as having held any previous office on the flimsiest of pretexts... and that includes Joe Biden himself.

I can't imagine there's going to be too much incentive going forward for anyone that genuinely wants to do anything other than treat the office as a mafia den quite honestly. And all thanks to a Soros supported flunkey in "New Australia".

Yay and shit. People should blockade that retarded island calling itself "Manhattan" and deprive its steaming retards of avocados and kombucha enemas until they prove grown up enough to return to the Adults table.

And then blockade them some more because reasons.

Exactly. 100%

and notice how you've never read me once say that this wrong because it's an election year?

I'm of the mindset that if there is indeed a real crime it should be properly vetted, investigated and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law no matter what's going on that year

meaning, if they had Trump on video the night before the election holding up a liquor store or killing a little lady I'd be the first to be saying "lock his ass up" and would be glad they found this out before I cast my vote for him

but that is NOT what happened here. The charges were bogus from the start, had already exceeded the statute of limitations and were only brought back to life via some crime they have YET to articulate. It's total bullshit across the board and anyone with a modicum of self respect, integrity and intelligence can see that clearly.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview