News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7548
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:00:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Kyle what's up with you being a piece of shit bro?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2024, 07:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Your mom and your sisters were in that courtroom every fucking day. And you leave them behind when you kick off?

oh man, if this is all true - you're a real piece of shit bro.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-faiths-family-in-their-time-of-need

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 07:39:46 PMYour mom and your sisters were in that courtroom every fucking day. And you leave them behind when you kick off?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-faiths-family-in-their-time-of-need

Money and fame may have changed him.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 07:39:46 PMoh man, if this is all true...

"If" being the operative word.

"Hear everything, trust nothing" - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #190

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 01, 2024, 09:55:19 PM"If" being the operative word.

"Hear everything, trust nothing" - Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #190

If it is true, I am disappointed in the kid. I know he is making the rounds and probably making some coim. His family stood by him in his darkest hour. He has to do the same.

R

Think what you like, I'm a little suspicious of the testimony of a sibling that is so emotionally invested in the situation that she both (a) reads from prepared statements in response to questions I am expected to believe were made on the fly and (b) smiles and grins over what I might expect were heartbreaking circumstances.

Something's not adding up here and I am loath to rush to a quick judgement, particularly after knowing how hard some people were working to destroy Kyle Rittenhouse before, during and after his day in court.

He could be a complete and total turd. Then again, so could his sister. From the video I just watched, I get the impression of 99% preparation and 1% inspiration, and that's a pretty lopsided ratio for when you are talking about something close to your heart.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: R on Today at 12:42:26 AMThink what you like, I'm a little suspicious of the testimony of a sibling that is so emotionally invested in the situation that she both (a) reads from prepared statements in response to questions I am expected to believe were made on the fly and (b) smiles and grins over what I might expect were heartbreaking circumstances.

Something's not adding up here and I am loath to rush to a quick judgement, particularly after knowing how hard some people were working to destroy Kyle Rittenhouse before, during and after his day in court.

He could be a complete and total turd. Then again, so could his sister. From the video I just watched, I get the impression of 99% preparation and 1% inspiration, and that's a pretty lopsided ratio for when you are talking about something close to your heart.
It doesn't add up. Call me cynical, but I do not believe his sister.

R

Quote from: Shen Li on Today at 12:49:49 AMIt doesn't add up. Call me cynical, but I do not believe his sister.
You can be cynical AND correct at the same time. She's making allegations that are going unchallenged, grinning and smiling as she does. That is a "tell" for me, so I can understand the reservations you have.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 07:39:46 PMYour mom and your sisters were in that courtroom every fucking day. And you leave them behind when you kick off?

I bet the Mom & the daughter/his sister will end up suing Kyle for defamation. They'll find a lawyer in your country who is more than willing to take up the case because of the financial gain for them. In turn they'll offer to pay the Mom/sister's legal bills if they can take half of the settlement. And then that'll probably force Kyle to settle out of court for an undisclosed sum & that's how Kyle's next of kin will get their money.

Mind you, his relationship with his family was rather tenuous, not terribly close to begin with. Like - he hardly talked to his real Dad & he came from a broken family. So him getting into trouble had a bit to do with that.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview