Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: DKG on December 17, 2023, 04:09:58 PMSeamajor is not banned. In fact, he is logged in right now. He can post in the Flame Pit anytime he wants to. He can call me fat or a smoker or one of the other eight words he knows how to spell if he wants to.
I don't care one way or the other.

Frood

Half the time when Seamajor attempts writing a post, it's so shoddy and often unintelligible...

That's why I reply "Ooga Booga ____________"

Usually stuff like Ooga booga narf narf lime rooster bewieve ewe mee.

Or Ooga booga empty candy van cam man no glans?"

I'd say it drives him nuts, but he already is and may even think they're instructions for cupcakes or home made pineapple fritters (for his butthole)...  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on December 20, 2023, 02:08:17 AMHalf the time when Seamajor attempts writing a post, it's so shoddy and often unintelligible...

That's why I reply "Ooga Booga ____________"

Usually stuff like Ooga booga narf narf lime rooster bewieve ewe mee.

Or Ooga booga empty candy van cam man no glans?"

I'd say it drives him nuts, but he already is and may even think they're instructions for cupcakes or home made pineapple fritters (for his butthole)...  :pardon:
The crybaby can post without approval. But, he cannot figure out how to do that just like he could not figure out how to register. How can someone so functionally illiterate survive to his mid seventies without a caregiver to hold his hand.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on May 29, 2024, 10:27:08 PMSeamidget got a bad case of the squirts, or 'diaria." :crampe:
Seamunchkin's caregiver must've given him too many liquefied prunes.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Shen Li on May 29, 2024, 11:49:39 PMSeamunchkin's caregiver must've given him too many liquefied prunes.
He can't figure out how to login, so it makes sense he can't change his own Depends.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Herman on May 29, 2024, 10:27:08 PMSeamidget got a bad case of the squirts, or 'diaria." :crampe:
He should tip his caregiver a couple of colons and get her to login for him so he can lash out at us in an incoherent manner like an eight year old with Tourette's. Apparently our current login process is to complicated for him.

formosan

Quote from: DKG on Today at 10:18:09 AMHe should tip his caregiver a couple of colons and get her to login for him so he can lash out at us in an incoherent manner like an eight year old with Tourette's. Apparently our current login process is to complicated for him.
I know he makes it difficult, but I can't help but feel pity on poor Seamajor..

At any age, but especially his age, he spends all day seething at anonymous people on obscure forums.
Winner Winner x 2 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Brent

A Seadunce classic. What a baphoon. :crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview