News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10331
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:32:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Canned wine does exist! Berry Sweet will cream her jeans!

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2017, 04:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"RDL needs a job...any job...theres no excuse...BC job site has lots of jobs...he's being too picky...you cant be overly selective on a job unless you have a few degrees...fuck sakes, throw a bunch of resumes out there, get an interview, take the job and work!  He needs to get moving and work all that fat off his lazy ass.

Sounds like he doesn't want to work, just like Odinson.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"RDL needs a job...any job...theres no excuse...BC job site has lots of jobs...he's being too picky...you cant be overly selective on a job unless you have a few degrees...fuck sakes, throw a bunch of resumes out there, get an interview, take the job and work!  He needs to get moving and work all that fat off his lazy ass.

Of course he doesnt want to.  Hes got an excuse for his disability or he doesnt like early mornings or travelling....such a pussy...ffs...im up at 5:30am and I go to work.....everyone does this to be employed...its not like they enjoy it, but they do it anyways cause its a part of life.  

I see people with disabilities working at walmart and movie theater....not the best of jobs but hey atleast they are working...i give them credit for that.

All RDL does is talk farts and poo....and he wonders why no one likes him....ffs...God gave him brain cells, use them!! They probably all commit suicide on him....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Of course he doesnt want to.  Hes got an excuse for his disability or he doesnt like early mornings or travelling....such a pussy...ffs...im up at 5:30am and I go to work.....everyone does this to be employed...its not like they enjoy it, but they do it anyways cause its a part of life.  

I see people with disabilities working at walmart and movie theater....not the best of jobs but hey atleast they are working...i give them credit for that.

All RDL does is talk farts and poo....and he wonders why no one likes him....ffs...God gave him brain cells, use them!! They probably all commit suicide on him....

What is his disability?

Berry Sweet

I have no idea.  Maybe some sort of social anxiety?  He's not helping himself tho.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have no idea.  Maybe some sort of social anxiety?  He's not helping himself tho.

That's unfortunate Berry.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I have no idea.  Maybe some sort of social anxiety?  He's not helping himself tho.

I dont know if its true or not.  Notjing has actually been declared.  I believe hes just lazy.  Hes able to go out and do things be around people...and hes ok with it, but the second it comes to work, all of a sudden he cant....

Anonymous

I dont know if its true or not.  Notjing has actually been declared.  I believe hes just lazy.  Hes able to go out and do things be around people...and hes ok with it, but the second it comes to work, all of a sudden he cant....

He sounds like Idleson, I mean Odinson.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I guess you could consider watching your own kid a job. Other than that you aint never punched no clock. RDL was THE best sign walker to ever strut the streets of Victoria. The pizza joint he promoted experienced a 50 percent increase in pizza orders after RDL embarked on his legendary sign flipping career with the once failing pizza franchise. A marketing genius some say.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Guest"

I guess you could consider watching your own kid a job. Other than that you aint never punched no clock. RDL was THE best sign walker to ever strut the streets of Victoria. The pizza joint he promoted experienced a 50 percent increase in pizza orders after RDL embarked on his legendary sign flipping career with the once failing pizza franchise. A marketing genius some say.

^^ this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.  They only pay $6/hr for that shit job.  And picking flowers is not a career either.

Odinson

Theres jobs that are too humiliating for men but good for women..

Like being a secretary.. The paper bitch.

Wambo Rong

There's jobs that are too humiliating for women but good for Phony Phinn men..

Like being a perpetual skid mark. The guy all women avoid like plague.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

^^ this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.  They only pay $6/hr for that shit job.  And picking flowers is not a career either.

Guest must have been joking.

Berry Sweet

Obviously Fash...but sometimes, you never know...there are those kinds of people in the world....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Obviously Fash...but sometimes, you never know...there are those kinds of people in the world....

That could be or Guestwants to get your attention.

Berry Sweet

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview