Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

BROquet

Started by RW, January 18, 2017, 08:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The conductor on the trip yesterday had turkey jerky. Was it ever salty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The conductor on the trip yesterday had turkey jerky. Was it ever salty.

Turkey jerky. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The conductor on the trip yesterday had turkey jerky. Was it ever salty.

Turkey jerky. :laugh:

What is so funny about that?

Blurt

Uh oh.

Herm is triggered by someone amused at the notion of turkey jerky.

Get help, bro.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Uh oh.

Get help, bro.

Is he? As the Italian-American meatball would whine, that's an assumption.

Blurt

I don't know whether he is or not.

Why are you triggered, Shen?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Mojito withdrawals.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Get help, bro.

What are you talking about? I am surprised he's never heard of turkey jerky. Is that okay with you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Get help, bro.

What are you talking about? I am surprised he's never heard of turkey jerky. Is that okay with you?

I cannot speak for Blurt, but it's fine by me. The first time you posted about barrel wash made me chuckle too.

Blurt

Get help, bro.

But, see, Herm, you didn't say, "I'm surprised you've never heard of turkey jerky," no, you said "what's so funny about that?" Deadpan. No smilies or any indication that you were chuckling right along with Seoul, even though you were having some difficulty seeing how the expression could seem funny to someone unfamiliar with it. It was almost as though you were insulted and were taking the comment as a personal affront. Something that, obviously, triggered you, making you respond to Seoul in a serious, unfunny way.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Get help, bro.

But, see, Herm, you didn't say, "I'm surprised you've never heard of turkey jerky," no, you said "what's so funny about that?" Deadpan. No smilies or any indication that you were chuckling right along with Seoul, even though you were having some difficulty seeing how the expression could seem funny to someone unfamiliar with it. It was almost as though you were insulted and were taking the comment as a personal affront. Something that, obviously, triggered you, making you respond to Seoul in a serious, unfunny way.

It's really not a big deal Blurt. I have posted with Herman long enough to know that while he was surprised, it did not trigger anything in him besides something along the lines of you poor boy, you never drank barrel wash while shooting at badgers??  :laugh3: