Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Flat Earth Conspiracy

Started by Aryan, January 27, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i have partial ownership of a P900 camera.... state of the art.... i can count all the pimples on the moons ass with it.... and i'm telling you straight-up without a doubt - stars and planets are nothing more than lights.... the sun and moon are smaller and closer than they're telling you and everything else is just lights.... you live in a self-sustaining domed enclosure and are illuminated by a series of lights.... we are not random accidents, spinning chaotically at incredible speeds throughout an infinite universe.... if you can't grasp that then i can't help you grasp it....

Frood

You should get your lenses checked.  ac_wot
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's even worse.

But if the Earth is flat, shouldn't we be in constant day, or constant night?

If the moon and sun is in the sky at the same time, shouldnt we see a full moon and not a partial?

In the flat earth model, the sun circles the plane, so there is still night and day. Imagine it like a flashlight, the light cant illuminate all at once.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Simple "home" test .. not that it can't be described in words or shown  via diagrams

Hold a ball in front of you > shine strong flashlight from side .. move light closer and further from you > observe changing lighted areas progressing / varying the more light is to the rear and front .. exactly beside = 1/2 circle

Now try same with plate - no progressive variance, right? .. Just all lit or none lit depending if light is in front or behind plate

I'm a bit embarrassed describing the obvious  ac_blush .. it's grade school physics absolutely proving moon is spherical object  .. at least for grade schoolers
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

https://i.redd.it/fvqci8puwtm01.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"https://i.redd.it/fvqci8puwtm01.jpg">

:laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You should get your lenses checked.  ac_wot

https://external-preview.redd.it/m-_S7RUo9tT8WL0MWAue6VmPFuPiS7jkJ3RWa7B5lXQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=2fa2f8c5a8061865414291dc02edcf28adbe58c6">

yeah.... ok, then.... :laugh:

Frood

How do those flat earth windows taste, tongue bandit?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

lol.... bitch, don't even go there.... i live on a plane because all my tests and observations affirm it.... you goddamn idiots live on a spinning fuckin ball because nlggers in lab coats said so.... go eat a bag of dicks.... :laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

https://external-preview.redd.it/m-_S7RUo9tT8WL0MWAue6VmPFuPiS7jkJ3RWa7B5lXQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=2fa2f8c5a8061865414291dc02edcf28adbe58c6">

You should stop making rap-music and buy a telescope, Ice T..

Frood

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol.... bitch, don't even go there.... i live on a plane because all my tests and observations affirm it.... you goddamn idiots live on a spinning fuckin ball because nlggers in lab coats said so.... go eat a bag of dicks.... :laugh:

Can I get a 'nom nom nom'?  :001_tongue:

">
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i have partial ownership of a P900 camera.... state of the art.... i can count all the pimples on the moons ass with it.... and i'm telling you straight-up without a doubt - stars and planets are nothing more than lights.... the sun and moon are smaller and closer than they're telling you and everything else is just lights.... you live in a self-sustaining domed enclosure and are illuminated by a series of lights.... we are not random accidents, spinning chaotically at incredible speeds throughout an infinite universe.... if you can't grasp that then i can't help you grasp it....

First and foremost, a P900 is NOT state of the art.

It is a bridge camera with a fixed lens that has a very long maximum range...and is in fact outdated by its replacement, the P1000.

It is far from the Hubble Space telescope...and quite a long way from even modest amateur astronomical telescopes.

You consistently claim we live under a dome on a disc, yet fail to answer the most simple question...where are the edges, and what's on the other side?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i have partial ownership of a P900 camera.... state of the art.... i can count all the pimples on the moons ass with it.... and i'm telling you straight-up without a doubt - stars and planets are nothing more than lights.... the sun and moon are smaller and closer than they're telling you and everything else is just lights.... you live in a self-sustaining domed enclosure and are illuminated by a series of lights.... we are not random accidents, spinning chaotically at incredible speeds throughout an infinite universe.... if you can't grasp that then i can't help you grasp it....

First and foremost, a P900 is NOT state of the art.

It is a bridge camera with a fixed lens that has a very long maximum range...and is in fact outdated by its replacement, the P1000.

It is far from the Hubble Space telescope...and quite a long way from even modest amateur astronomical telescopes.

You consistently claim we live under a dome on a disc, yet fail to answer the most simple question...where are the edges, and what's on the other side?

i thought you were intelligent up until just now.... bitch, how the fuck am i supposed to know whats on the other side? lmmfao.... but the bible says its water of some sort or another and so i'm inclined to agree (since i'm unable to go myself and see)

QuoteGenesis 1:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

and i'm guessing Antarctica is the 'edge'.... the antarctic treaty keeps it locked down pretty tight.... feel free to investigate.... and while we're 'asking questions'.... how is it possible for 'scientists' to tell you exactly what each layer of earth is when they've never dug deeper than 7 miles?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

You should stop making rap-music and buy a telescope, Ice T..

i think maybe you need the telescope, partner....

Bricktop

Please excuse my inferior intellect.

What you're saying is the Antarctic circles the entire rim of the planet??