Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Flat Earth Conspiracy

Started by Aryan, January 27, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

i have no idea, brother.... never been there....

Bricktop

But many others have...and have not observed it as being vast enough to encircle the globe.

deadskinmask

lol.... the government? nasa? top scientists? lol. yeah. cool.... i have absolutely no reason to believe any of those motherfuckers.... good luck to you if you do.... i'll stick to what i can see for myself and what i can prove for myself.... but no matter how many of you wanna chase me down with your globes and toy rockets, at the end of the day your evidence boils down to 'the scientists said "...." and i believe em'.... :laugh:

Blazor

Brick, dont you find it odd, that they sent a nuke up to the dome in Operation Fishbowl, and right after, all nations agreed that Antarctica was off limits, same year I believe. Look it up!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Blazor"Brick, dont you find it odd, that they sent a nuke up to the dome in Operation Fishbowl, and right after, all nations agreed that Antarctica was off limits, same year I believe. Look it up!

and the same year they investigated Antarctica, they soon 'had reason to believe' Germany was testing 'force field' technology....

caskur

Quote from: "SCOUSE":shock:

''Ice holds our water not gravity...

That isn't true. Water is a weight mass and all weight masses are affected by gravity be that in liquid form or ice form.

Why is this thread here? What it's purpose?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol.... the government? nasa? top scientists? lol. yeah. cool.... i have absolutely no reason to believe any of those motherfuckers.... good luck to you if you do.... i'll stick to what i can see for myself and what i can prove for myself.... but no matter how many of you wanna chase me down with your globes and toy rockets, at the end of the day your evidence boils down to 'the scientists said "...." and i believe em'.... :laugh:

Actually, most scientists are employed and funded by Universities...a small but important distinction.

Now, you have no reason to believe those people with "state of the art" equipment, formal education qualifications, vast financial resources and experience in studying specific issues, yet you claim to have superior knowledge because of your own observations.

OK.

Please post the data. Post the evidence you possess above and beyond scientists.

And while you berate these experts, they are the same scientists that developed your P900, the internet, global travel, micro-surgery, global navigation technology and the car you drive. None of these are possible without science.

I'm pretty sure the bible doesn't include the blueprints for your iPhone.

caskur

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You should get your lenses checked.  ac_wot

https://external-preview.redd.it/m-_S7RUo9tT8WL0MWAue6VmPFuPiS7jkJ3RWa7B5lXQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=2fa2f8c5a8061865414291dc02edcf28adbe58c6">

yeah.... ok, then.... :laugh:

Nasa fake their images up at the Paranal Observatory in Chile.

the observatory is higher than the clouds so no vegetation grows there. They fake up their Mars surface shots here.

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

There are a couple of scriptures in the OT that says the world is a circle and hangs upon nothing and was written thousands of year before Columbus.

The flat earth society are crackpots.

Anyone looking at the moon can see planets and moons are spheres.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Not if you have a Nikon P900, apparently.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F41EEJv9cdZL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg&f=1">.

They are actually a good (not great) camera. But I doubt they are superior to astronomical telescopes.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"lol.... the government? nasa? top scientists? lol. yeah. cool.... i have absolutely no reason to believe any of those motherfuckers.... good luck to you if you do.... i'll stick to what i can see for myself and what i can prove for myself.... but no matter how many of you wanna chase me down with your globes and toy rockets, at the end of the day your evidence boils down to 'the scientists said "...." and i believe em'.... :laugh:

Actually, most scientists are employed and funded by Universities...a small but important distinction.

Now, you have no reason to believe those people with "state of the art" equipment, formal education qualifications, vast financial resources and experience in studying specific issues, yet you claim to have superior knowledge because of your own observations.

OK.

Please post the data. Post the evidence you possess above and beyond scientists.

And while you berate these experts, they are the same scientists that developed your P900, the internet, global travel, micro-surgery, global navigation technology and the car you drive. None of these are possible without science.

so a plumber cleans out your sewer lines. did a real good job too.... does that mean you're gonna hire him to unblock your arteries too? i saw a rooster at a fair once that could count.... you gonna let him balance your checkbook?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "caskur"

There are a couple of scriptures in the OT that says the world is a circle and hangs upon nothing and was written thousands of year before Columbus.

the 'flat earth society' are supposed to be crackpots.... its controlled opposition.... the fuckin founder is a freemason.... :laugh:

Bricktop

OK.

so a plumber cleans out your sewer lines. did a real good job too.... does that mean you're gonna hire him to unblock your arteries too? i saw a rooster at a fair once that could count.... you gonna let him balance your checkbook?

Oh, hell no.

I'd ask YOU to do it. A self made "scientist" that knows more than all the other scientists who've proven the world is round since the days of the Pharoahs.

I think we CAN agree that further debate is pointless.

deadskinmask

i know.... look through a telescope. see stars and planets.... look at ships disappearing over the curve.... see the curve of the earth from your airplane window.... look at the mars rover taking selfies.... lol. yall motherfuckers.... :laugh:

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"

the 'flat earth society' are supposed to be crackpots.... its controlled opposition.... the fuckin founder is a freemason.... :laugh:

So is my ex bank manager stepfather... nuff said.
- Andy Warhol