The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Flat Earth Conspiracy

Started by Aryan, January 27, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Was that around the time you got a job rustling unicorns?

No, that job was much later.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

So what if there is really other lands beyond us? I know I probably sound "crazy" but im keeping an open mind.

There really is something about this world that doesnt make sense.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I'm sure it was.

:crazy:

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I'm sure it was.

:crazy:

I'm just amazed that you remember to wake up every day and shuffle off to the bowls club for the pensioner's discount bangers and mash. Keep up the good work gramps.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Anyone here been to Antarctica?

Aryan

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyone here been to Antarctica?

Nope I reckon we should organize a BC trip there!  :laugh3:

Berry Sweet

Id love to go on an expedition there! I wish I was more sciency nerdy!

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyone here been to Antarctica?

I don't live that far away so go there for weekends and it's fucken Van cold with penguins to bbq and fucken panatononian toothfish to eat. Its really fucked you gotta do all this shit for yerself no barmaids nothing. I nearly died. :ohmy:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

weebles

No human acually  lived/lives their  only can  visit  nor is any human from antarctica it is only continent never colonized by our species their are very strict nature  laws that  even   messing with Penguin's there is illegal since they have ittler or no contact with human it is worth studying them.

As for aliens living in anartica  yes their would be in form of  astertoid  impacts  with frozen  Extersstial bacterial life forms  inside those frozen snow covered craters made by the asteriods impacts.

Thing is  we can get sick to from an alien   virus thus people infected without Bio hazrerd suit would be put in quarantine.

Unless they/scintists wanted to get people infected then   use us as a host to see what happens  since we humans do that type of stuff to each other  cannot blame the aliens  for the evil things humans do and have done before.

Also  before  making a trip  to anartica would   suggest becoming a microbiologist  that works/lives and can surrive   in the arctic.

Which for us Canadians  posters is we just have to move up to nunavut and  learn arctic survival and how to live off the land as and how to take  arctic circle  icecore samples.

Heck  might as get paid to do some Hydrocarbon exploration for a energy company and get to know/bunk with  some Geologists and Geophysicists and see if any want to go to Anarctica with you.  :thumbup:

weebles

Scouse what do you think is up there?

That would intrest me to hear what others think  is there plus best way to explore anarctica would be by plane in  it's summer season I do bleive their are  charter trips civillians can take there  but they are limited in as far as one can venture.

Plus when it comes to Earth's magnaetic poles I naturally  more of a North pole type person  since never been south of the equater it would all be odd for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"Scouse what do you think is up there?

That would intrest me to hear what others think  is there plus best way to explore anarctica would be by plane in  it's summer season I do bleive their are  charter trips civillians can take there  but they are limited in as far as one can venture.

Plus when it comes to Earth's magnaetic poles I naturally  more of a North pole type person  since never been south of the equater it would all be odd for me.

Are you another one of those guys who wants to go to Antarctica? Go to Brazil, Colombia or Dominican Republic. You will have a lot more fun.

weebles

Quote from: "Herman"

Are you another one of those guys who wants to go to Antarctica? Go to Brazil, Colombia or Dominican Republic. You will have a lot more fun.

No neither since for some reson  sub-tropical climates it is  the Humidity I have trouble dealing with and prefer warm Dry Dessert like heat like Nevada or SoCal and  the Okanagen in summer never could do Florida type weather.

Plus my view on Anarctica is why chase Pengiuns when one can go to Churchill Mantioba and be chased by Polar Bears. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "Herman"

No neither since for some reson  sub-tropical climates it is  the Humidity I have trouble dealing with and prefer warm Dry Dessert like heat like Nevada or SoCal and  the Okanagen in summer never could do Florida type weather.

Plus my view on Anarctica is why chase Pengiuns when one can go to Churchill Mantioba and be chased by Polar Bears. :laugh:

Take a trip to Pattaya with Gordy and be chased by South East Asian gals. Bring plenty of bar fine money.

weebles

LOL Since We mine  and export most of the worlds asbestos gordy owes us Canucks a trip for helping his business flourish... cheers dude  ac_drinks