Replies: 8489
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Flat Earth Conspiracy

Started by Aryan, January 27, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"LOL Since We mine  and export most of the world asbestos gordy owes us Canucks a trip for helping his business flourish... cheers dude  ac_drinks

How old are you weebs? I know you're quite a bit younger than me. I will be 33 in September.

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "weebles"LOL Since We mine  and export most of the world asbestos gordy owes us Canucks a trip for helping his business flourish... cheers dude  ac_drinks

How old are you weebs? I know you're quite a bit younger than me. I will be 33 in September.

Between 1 and 3 years i do not like to give out too much PI on the mainboard

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Between 1 and 3 years i do not like to give out too much PI on the mainboard

lol, gotcha weebs.

Anonymous

Shen Li and weebles are both a couple of pups.

weebles

I still learn things the hardway Herman but  you  wiser older peeps do have some great advice/knowledge  now I just need to listen to you old fogies a bit more  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"I still learn things the hardway Herman but  you  wiser older peeps do have some great advice/knowledge  now I just need to listen to you old fogies a bit more  ac_drinks

Ah hell weebles, my son will be twenty six this year and never listens to me. I don't expect you to listen to an old fart like me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"I still learn things the hardway Herman but  you  wiser older peeps do have some great advice/knowledge  now I just need to listen to you old fogies a bit more  ac_drinks

You are a good poster weebles. I have been lurking at VF for four years, but I never registered. I am not a fit for that forum. I think you know that too.

Aryan

Quote from: "weebles"Scouse what do you think is up there?

That would intrest me to hear what others think  is there plus best way to explore anarctica would be by plane in  it's summer season I do bleive their are  charter trips civillians can take there  but they are limited in as far as one can venture.

Plus when it comes to Earth's magnaetic poles I naturally  more of a North pole type person  since never been south of the equater it would all be odd for me.

Unfortunately after some research I have come to the conclusion that I personally think the flat earth conspiracy is nonsense. It pains me to say it, because I would love the idea that a huge ice wall surrounds us and that a guy back in the 50's flew beyond the wall and discovered a Nordic civilization, but at this stage it does seem a tad far fetched.  

I am of course open minded as always and will never completely write the theory off....

GORDY GAMBINO

Theres no fucken way youse can go looking for hydrocarbons in Antarctica mate.

You need a permit to even enter.

Bit like a date with Shen Li.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Theres no fucken way youse can go looking for hydrocarbons in Antarctica mate.

You need a permit to even enter.

Bit like a date with Shen Li.

Fuck you!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "weebles"Scouse what do you think is up there?

That would intrest me to hear what others think  is there plus best way to explore anarctica would be by plane in  it's summer season I do bleive their are  charter trips civillians can take there  but they are limited in as far as one can venture.

Plus when it comes to Earth's magnaetic poles I naturally  more of a North pole type person  since never been south of the equater it would all be odd for me.

Unfortunately after some research I have come to the conclusion that I personally think the flat earth conspiracy is nonsense. It pains me to say it, because I would love the idea that a huge ice wall surrounds us and that a guy back in the 50's flew beyond the wall and discovered a Nordic civilization, but at this stage it does seem a tad far fetched.  

I am of course open minded as always and will never completely write the theory off....

It is quite interesting.  Im still 50/50 on the whole thing.  They should make a movie about this!

GORDY GAMBINO

Berry the world allegedly spins east to west. At 10000 fucken miles a second . Yet at your own cost and expense you can fly here from Van to Perth. Plane only goes 450 miles A GOD DAMNED FUCKEN HOUR.

Its fucken bullshit I tell ya . What the cunts do is take your fucken money and fly ya the other way. West to east. And when ya up there in the plane unless you do a terrorist take over ya don't know which way the fucken planes going do ya. Just hover the plane in the air and wait for the round...lol...earth to spin around. Fucken rip off cunts.

But still come out like fuck woman I got laundry here that needs doing.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

I want to see these ice walls...

GORDY GAMBINO

look out ya fucken front door ya snow bunny nigga its winter now.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"look out ya fucken front door ya snow bunny nigga its winter now.

Berry lives in Vancouver, they don't get much snow, except for this year.