Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Has ya CAT or DOG ever brought HOME a DEAD ANIMAL in its mouth

Started by IRISH KAM, January 29, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

I woke up one morning and stood on what i thought was a sock .....It was a Dead Blue Tit . ( bird )

My Black Cat ( Cracker ) brought the thAng in .

My Dog ( Buster ) would just play with / Sniff or try and have sex with any dead animal it Found cos hes a Dog .

As the Title says .............
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"My dog killed a baby hare in our yard.

Killed a baby what?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"My dog killed a baby hare in our yard.

Killed a baby what?

A baby hare or jackrabbit.

kiebers

My dogs have always been in the yard or house so they didn't get the opportunity. Neighbor had a cat that would bring mice and rats home to show them off.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Berry Sweet

I had a dog when I lived in the middle of nowhere in the koots...the dogs would come home with all sorts of stuff...dead animals, only birds...one bought a live turtle home, shoes, tools, one of them found afresh deer leg and was running around the yard with it..ick!...and one time 2 of them decided to leave the property and cross the highway to go chase ducks...neighbors pulled up in their van ..they saw the dogs and bought them home...little heathens!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"My dogs have always been in the yard or house so they didn't get the opportunity. Neighbor had a cat that would bring mice and rats home to show them off.

Our cat is an indoor cat, but she likes chasing flies that get in the house in the summer.

Odinson

Cats kill animals and its in their nature to bring something that they dont eat right on your doorstep.

They think of your house as their lair and you as part of the pack.. They are trying to provide food for you.

My cat kills mice, rats, squirrels, small rabbits.. And he comes to eat them 3meters of the porch.. I have to clear the remains.

They dont eat the gallbladder.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview