Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Im hungry right now..

Started by Berry Sweet, January 17, 2017, 01:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh man, all this kid talk, and I really dont like kids..... how on earth am I going to  save my superior Aryan race if I don't have any kids?  They really are a huge turn off for me.....

Maybe you will meet a lovely East Asian lady who will steal your heart and change your mind about children.

ac_smile

GORDY GAMBINO

Asian chicks always swallow....fact. ;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Asian chicks always swallow....fact. ;)

Pattaya is not very representative of Asian women GORDY.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh man, all this kid talk, and I really dont like kids..... how on earth am I going to  save my superior Aryan race if I don't have any kids?  They really are a huge turn off for me.....

Maybe you will meet a lovely East Asian lady who will steal your heart and change your mind about children.

ac_smile

But you're married Fash!  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

ac_smile

What are ya saying Scouse? Fash is the only lovely East Asian chick? I'm pretty fucking lovely too ya know. I'm also married, but [size=50]I'm also a lovely slut.[/size]

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

What are ya saying Scouse? Fash is the only lovely East Asian chick? I'm pretty fucking lovely too ya know. I'm also married, but [size=50]I'm also a lovely slut.[/size]

Dont worry Shen there's plenty of SCOUSE to go around.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

ac_smile

Must be nice to be so popular.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

ac_smile

Must be nice to be so popular.

It isn't easy I tell ya.   :sad:

Anonymous

ac_smile

What are ya saying Scouse? Fash is the only lovely East Asian chick? I'm pretty fucking lovely too ya know. I'm also married, but
I never had the opportunity to find out.

Anonymous

ac_smile

What are ya saying Scouse? Fash is the only lovely East Asian chick? I'm pretty fucking lovely too ya know. I'm also married, but
I never had the opportunity to find out.

Do you have many women in the running trades at CP in Winnipeg?

Berry Sweet

Fuck im hungry!  I was sick all weekend i couldnt get anything done...i have nothing to munch on...all i got is beef broth and a cup of noodle...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Fuck im hungry!  I was sick all weekend i couldnt get anything done...i have nothing to munch on...all i got is beef broth and a cup of noodle...

You didn't get a chance to go shopping Berry?

shin

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Fuck im hungry!  I was sick all weekend i couldnt get anything done...i have nothing to munch on...all i got is beef broth and a cup of noodle...

What do Canadians do when you run out of food in your house and it's -80 F in January outside?

I hope you feel betta.