The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Oriental Guys Have the Smallest Penises in the World

Started by Kala, April 13, 2013, 12:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

Well then you are very much in the minority. The media is the largest influence when it comes to promoting cultural standards of male and female attractiveness.

This is an accepted view in the Asian community

I understand what Shen Li is saying though..

The media, and I assume you mean Hollywood had no role in my marriage I can say for sure..

Knowing what a non-conformist Shen Li is I think she doesn't care what they say is the standard of attractiveness either.

Fashionista, you know that is not true. You are ashamed to admit that you married a white man because Asian men have small dicks and feminine features. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Troll or idiot?

Kala

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
This is an accepted view in the Asian community

I understand what Shen Li is saying though..

The media, and I assume you mean Hollywood had no role in my marriage I can say for sure..

Knowing what a non-conformist Shen Li is I think she doesn't care what they say is the standard of attractiveness either.

Fashionista, you know that is not true. You are ashamed to admit that you married a white man because Asian men have small dicks and feminine features. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Troll or idiot?

I would not call Fashionista an idiot per se. She finds it hard to be honest with herself. She doesn't want short effeminate Asian guys and what woman can blame her.

keeper

Troll or idiot?

I would not call Fashionista an idiot per se. She finds it hard to be honest with herself. She doesn't want short effeminate Asian guys and what woman can blame her.

Survey SAYSSSS!!!! idiot...  :lol:

Anonymous

Troll or idiot?

Survey SAYSSSS!!!! idiot...  :lol:

I'm leaning towards asshole myself Keeps. Though you'd have to be an idiot if you are trying to be an asshole. :x

Anonymous

Troll or idiot?

There is no truth at all to that accusation.

Rambo Wong

I wonder what they would say about you, Fashionista when I show your cyberbully tactics on a seminar on cyberbullying next month.

cc

QuoteTroll or idiot?
I'm leaning toward "idiot troll"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"I wonder what they would say about you, Fashionista when I show your cyberbully tactics on a seminar on cyberbullying next month.

If you feel I am "bullying" you Rambo, why do you keep coming back here?

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Masochistic tendencies?

If that is true Ms. cc li tarte, he needs counselling.