Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I remember

Started by Wambo Rong, February 01, 2017, 08:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wambo Rong

Most I've seen of those thousands of muslims the kid is importing is they are all hard working family people.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. CN

Wambo Rong

Deadwood River going in there on the old BC Rail. Fort St. James and Stewart Lake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Most I've seen of those thousands of muslims the kid is importing is they are all hard working family people.

IHJ is a marist xenophobe.

Wambo Rong

Running cat for Amco Arnie at Deadwood. Pushing shit. Arnie and me fought. His ex wife The Dragon phoned me to come over when he was in the hospital and I didn't. Arnie's youngest son owns half of Smithers BC now. I'd tell you his name but I'd have to kill you after.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"TFW is an issue in Canada today and not just fish packers. If you're from another country with a university degree you're welcome and thank you for the tax you just paid. Want a plumber? There is Juan For You. Peter Mansbridge has neck rolls

Dr. Leitch will crack down on TFW's and hopefully family reunification immigrants too. They all drive wages down.

I guess you will not like that the Liberals are allowing more employers to hire TFW's.

Seafood plants able to hire more temporary foreign workers this year. Seafood processors lobbied for the cap on foreign workers to be lifted

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/seafood-plants-hire-temporary-foreign-workers-1.3495348">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-ed ... -1.3495348">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/seafood-plants-hire-temporary-foreign-workers-1.3495348

The federal government has removed restrictions on the number of temporary foreign workers seasonal employers can hire in 2016.

The previous Conservative government had placed a cap on the number of low-wage temporary foreign workers employers could hire. The current cap is 20 per cent of an employer's workforce, dropping to 10 per cent on July 1, 2016.

But last month the new Liberal government provided an exemption to the cap for all seasonal industries which employ workers for a maximum of 180 days. Those employers still have to undergo a labour market assessment for each position to confirm the job cannot be filled locally, but for 2016 there's no limit to the number of foreign workers they can bring in under the program.

Atlantic seafood processors were lobbying government to allow them to hire more foreign workers. Dennis King, executive director of the P.E.I. Seafood Processors Association, said a deal was reached at the end of last month after the Maritime Seafood Coalition met with officials in Ottawa.

Wambo Rong

I am not aligned with any political party bro I'm all about what works best for my people, here, and isn't that what politics truly is?

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"TFW is an issue in Canada today and not just fish packers. If you're from another country with a university degree you're welcome and thank you for the tax you just paid. Want a plumber? There is Juan For You. Peter Mansbridge has neck rolls

Dr. Leitch will crack down on TFW's and hopefully family reunification immigrants too. They all drive wages down.

I guess you will not like that the Liberals are allowing more employers to hire TFW's.

Seafood plants able to hire more temporary foreign workers this year. Seafood processors lobbied for the cap on foreign workers to be lifted

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/seafood-plants-hire-temporary-foreign-workers-1.3495348">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-ed ... -1.3495348">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/seafood-plants-hire-temporary-foreign-workers-1.3495348

The federal government has removed restrictions on the number of temporary foreign workers seasonal employers can hire in 2016.

The previous Conservative government had placed a cap on the number of low-wage temporary foreign workers employers could hire. The current cap is 20 per cent of an employer's workforce, dropping to 10 per cent on July 1, 2016.

But last month the new Liberal government provided an exemption to the cap for all seasonal industries which employ workers for a maximum of 180 days. Those employers still have to undergo a labour market assessment for each position to confirm the job cannot be filled locally, but for 2016 there's no limit to the number of foreign workers they can bring in under the program.

Atlantic seafood processors were lobbying government to allow them to hire more foreign workers. Dennis King, executive director of the P.E.I. Seafood Processors Association, said a deal was reached at the end of last month after the Maritime Seafood Coalition met with officials in Ottawa.

What a bunch of idiots  :oeudC:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I am not aligned with any political party bro I'm all about what works best for my people, here, and isn't that what politics truly is?

Whatever you say. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Most I've seen of those thousands of muslims the kid is importing is they are all hard working family people.

You arr wrong. They cost us a lot of money, they are a gift to employers looking for cheap labour, their culture is alien to our own and most importantly Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait should be taking them, not us.

Anonymous

And you sir are a progressive and an apologist for capitalists who want open door immigration.

Anonymous

And you sir are a progressive and an apologist for capitalists who wants open door immigration.

Yes, I am and you are partly right about the second.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview