Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Have U / would U serve on a JURY

Started by IRISH KAM, February 01, 2017, 07:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Ive never been asked to sit on a Jury .

id love to tho .

As i Find Forensics very interesting .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Convicted Felons can't serve. What was your crime Klam? Let me guess?

That's what Herman was saying, his criminal record disqualifies him from jury duty..

I am a little curious about serving on a jury.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Convicted Felons can't serve. What was your crime Klam? Let me guess?

That's what Herman was saying, his criminal record disqualifies him from jury duty..

I have served on a few. Actually the cases can be interesting. It was always a time issue related to my then work schedule. I still get summoned, via email. I call and say can't make it. It is our civic duty.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I have served on a few. Actually the cases can be interesting. It was always a time issue related to my then work schedule. I still get summoned, via email. I call and say can't make it. It is our civic duty.

Post proof ya served on a Jury .

Post the E-mail ya CLAIM ya receive on a Reg - bases .  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Nobody that has served on a jury will do that nor should they do that.

IRISH KAM

Ya wrong there cos US Jurys often leave the court and answer Questions for the press .

Twenty Dollars

Ya wrong there cos US Jurys often leave the court and answer Questions for the press .

Yeah regularly. Especially for dog bite jury trials. As if you'd know anything.

Thiel

I have never received a jury selection notice.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"I have never received a jury selection notice.

Would you like to Thiel?

I am a little curious.

Wambo Rong

I stood in a line up once. Burns Lake fresh out of camp having a frosty at the Tweedsmuir Hotel. The cop asked us if we'd do it.

He lined us up in their back office, four white boys and an indian guy. That cop was Miles Manion and I had much interaction with Miles over the years after.