The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do U SUPPORT the POLICE

Started by IRISH KAM, February 01, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Bribery is the way it's done here. $20. can get you out of most situations. Payable on the spot. Yeah I support em.

All over that region TD. I do not think I could adjust to that. But, my dad told me Korea was like that in the seventies.

In some ways it's more convenient. A ticket means a trip to Santa Cruz. 70 mile round trip. Listening to 40 Ticos who believe they were wrongly ticketed, for half a day. I'd pay the $20. any day.

It depends if you deserve the ticket in the first place.

Depends on what? Leaving it up to karma? $20. is an easiest way.

It depends on whether the ticket is for a legitimate infraction or not..

We paid bribes when we lived in Kazakhstan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Bribery is the way it's done here. $20. can get you out of most situations. Payable on the spot. Yeah I support em.

All over that region TD. I do not think I could adjust to that. But, my dad told me Korea was like that in the seventies.

In some ways it's more convenient. A ticket means a trip to Santa Cruz. 70 mile round trip. Listening to 40 Ticos who believe they were wrongly ticketed, for half a day. I'd pay the $20. any day.

It depends if you deserve the ticket in the first place.

Depends on what? Leaving it up to karma? $20. is an easiest way.

It depends on whether the ticket is for a legitimate infraction or not..

We paid bribes when we lived in Kazakhstan.

I have been to every continent except Antarctica. Bribery is a way of life, especially for white foreigners in most of the world.

Czech Mate

In Europe police forces have become politicized. They are either scared to do their job or they are prevented from doing so by politicians who put multiculturalism above everything else.

Zetsu

I definitely wholeheartedly support our police, after all they're the only people in the front lines keeping the peace in our society.  Plus there's a good reason why a judge would always prefer to side by our law enforcers.
Permanently off his rocker

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/mhne0JaAUmo

For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean, they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something, we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again. Henry Hill Goodfellas.

Youse lot round here are ass spittling cop telling monkey fruit salad tossers.

Suck my outlaw cawk.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I definitely wholeheartedly support our police, after all they're the only people in the front lines keeping the peace in our society.  Plus there's a good reason why a judge would always prefer to side by our law enforcers.

My younger brother is a policeman, so I wholeheartedly support the police too.

IRISH KAM

I support the Police 100% .

Ya get wankers in every job , yet i think overall they do a very good job .

Support the Police and support ya Armed Forces .

If ya dont support em ya a wanker .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

cc

I always support cops just as you do Kam

but,

What are you irish up to now? http://news.sky.com/story/northern-ireland-police-targeted-in-explosion-in-strabane-10810547">Northern Ireland police targeted in explosion in Strabane
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la verre"I always support cops just as you do Kam

but,

What are you irish up to now? http://news.sky.com/story/northern-ireland-police-targeted-in-explosion-in-strabane-10810547">Northern Ireland police targeted in explosion in Strabane

Why?

IRISH KAM

but,

I know aboot the explosion .

Yet that Explosion had NOTHING to do with the ' Troubles ' .

ALL Para / Terrorist / Nationalist factions now in Ulster are Criminal Gangs .

Responsible for Drug running / Gun running / Drug dealing / Extortion ........

They set off a Bomb every 12 Mths to USE the ' Troubles ' as cover for their criminal activity .

Aryan

Did you shed a tear from your Jap's eye over Martin Mcdoogle or whatever his name was dying the other day ?  ac_wot

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Did you shed a tear from your Jap's eye over Martin Mcdoogle or whatever his name was dying the other day ?  ac_wot

Ya being a Dick now Feller .

Ya know ive got something on u that ya dont want me to post .  ac_wot

Aryan

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/005/224/o_rry.jpg">

IRISH KAM

cc

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

but,

I know aboot the explosion .

Yet that Explosion had NOTHING to do with the ' Troubles ' .

ALL Para / Terrorist / Nationalist factions now in Ulster are Criminal Gangs .

Responsible for Drug running / Gun running / Drug dealing / Extortion ........

They set off a Bomb every 12 Mths to USE the ' Troubles ' as cover for their criminal activity .

That sounds logical & legit .. .haven't heard much of the old  "troubles" bombs in quite  a while
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell