Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Political Censorship

Started by RW, February 04, 2017, 12:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yes he does Fash.

He does like hell and neither do you. Politics is not RR. Get the fuck over it. I have.

cc

Quote from: "RW"New rules for the political subforum amounts to institutional censorship.  

The irony is priceless.

So you find eliminating  "Personal attacks and insults and slurs"  .. (the only updated  items) from a serious section is "institutional censorship" .. and ironic?

ummm .. OK .. Sounds quite dramatic and horribly oppressive  ... I find it confusing to my  weak logic.

I'm not commenting ... just wanted to be clear on your position re:  bad playground behaviors
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "RW"New rules for the political subforum amounts to institutional censorship.  

The irony is priceless.

What ya posted there is typical Left wing Non - speak .

Ya sentence said a lot , yet said Nothing .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Yes he does Fash.

He does like hell and neither do you. Politics is not RR. Get the fuck over it. I have.

Listen sweet cheeks, I'm happy about it.  There's nothing to get over.  I just enjoy the irony of it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"

The irony is priceless.

So you find eliminating  "Personal attacks and insults and slurs"  .. (the only updated  items) from a serious section is "institutional censorship" .. and ironic?

ummm .. OK .. Sounds quite dramatic and horribly oppressive  ... I find it confusing to my  weak logic.

I'm not commenting ... just wanted to be clear on your position re:  bad playground behaviors

Well, you are commenting but I have made my position on this matter very clear not only directly but through my behaviour since implementation.  I still find it amusing and ironic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"New rules in the political sub.  It's a typical right wing response - to respond to speech they don't like with codified censorship.

You are at least as responsible as anyone for turning that sub into RR. Big hint brainiac, it had nothing to do with your myopic white hard leftist ideology either.

Oh I know Shen.  I gave what I got and y'all didn't like it.  Now I don't have to do that anymore for which I am relieved.

There's more than one way to skin a cat you know.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect, and too true. Thank you.

What's too true?

Do you know what RW's talking about?

TWENTY DIAPERS / SEMEN would agree with anyone , that replys back too the Fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc"

The irony is priceless.

Disagreeing is shouldn't be termed personal attacks or slurs. How it is for many here. Sorry I'd probably disagree with you about almost everything.

Anonymous

I was losing interest in the Politics sub too. Insults in thread titles?? What's the point of keeping Odinson out of it?

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was losing interest in the Politics sub too. Insults in thread titles?? What's the point of keeping Odinson out of it?

To avoid the sexual/rape talk he brings to the table constantly perhaps?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was losing interest in the Politics sub too. Insults in thread titles?? What's the point of keeping Odinson out of it?

To avoid the sexual/rape talk he brings to the table constantly perhaps?

Now now dont hate the little boy for trying to peek under your skirts.

Anonymous

Having two RR's was pointless.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview