Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Bought some new chain today...

Started by Angry White Male, February 06, 2017, 06:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

This is a 1/4" Zinc-plated Grade 43 hook attached to a 1/4" Zinc-plated Grade 30 chain...

I buy this for the sole purpose of removing rocks that get wedged between my dual tires...  Off road, it happens often, where rocks get jammed up in between the duals...

The EASIEST way that I've found to solve this problem, is with a light chain.  I throw one end around the rock, and the other end around some part of the box, and then raise the box...  Pulls the rock out every time!

https://i.imgsafe.org/85a7060f7f.jpg">

Angry White Male

I have some 3/8" Grade 70 for actual vehicle recovery, but even that is questionable...  

I like the strength of 1/2" Grade 70, but you try carrying around 25 feet of that!~

shin

For a minute there, I thought you said you bought some new chang today...  :shock:

Angry White Male

Honestly?  I'd probably buy Ukrainian over Asian, if I had to buy new...

Wambo Rong

That's a log truck driver trick. Loop the chain around the rock and back to the forward bunk. What you're doing Mel might be

more easy just to have a hard bar under the rock and over the hub, drive ahead. Just saying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This is a 1/4" Zinc-plated Grade 43 hook attached to a 1/4" Zinc-plated Grade 30 chain...

I buy this for the sole purpose of removing rocks that get wedged between my dual tires...  Off road, it happens often, where rocks get jammed up in between the duals...

The EASIEST way that I've found to solve this problem, is with a light chain.  I throw one end around the rock, and the other end around some part of the box, and then raise the box...  Pulls the rock out every time!

https://i.imgsafe.org/85a7060f7f.jpg">

Nice to see you back again Mel.

ac_smile

GORDY GAMBINO

Now if only Ace could get the rocks outa his Canuck drunken head. Way to go bucko...555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Fuck ya Chinese sky hook show us the salt/pepper shakers and ya guns I never seen them. Just some dumbass bird feeder. Hows that working out for ya.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Fuck ya Chinese sky hook show us the salt/pepper shakers and ya guns I never seen them. Just some dumbass bird feeder. Hows that working out for ya.

Mel must be working these days. He's not whining here early in the morning about mimi and old vesna.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"show us ya tits chinky lady

She showed a couple of pictures of her butt. Grade A quality beef.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE