Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Again with "rules".

Started by Bricktop, February 04, 2017, 02:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Passive aggressiveness is so much more adult :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Fuck's sake...this is a WEB forum. If you cannot take a bit of heat from time to time, get the fuck out and watch your daytime soaps.

Jesus wept...

Sticks and stones, kiddies. Sticks and stones.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fuck's sake...this is a WEB forum. If you cannot take a bit of heat from time to time, get the fuck out and watch your daytime soaps.

Jesus wept...

Oh, so now you're speaking for Jesus...

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"Seems "some" do

Yeah - The Bible.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Day three now with some guidelines in Politics and the sky has not fell down on us.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"Day three now with some guidelines in Politics and the sky has not fell down on us.

Just wait til one of my posts is dumped...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fuck's sake...this is a WEB forum. If you cannot take a bit of heat from time to time, get the fuck out and watch your daytime soaps.

Jesus wept...

Good post I agree. Jesus.. I must know 9 ot 10 Jesus's here. Like Hazoos. I don't know anyone English speaking Jesus's do you?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Day three now with some guidelines in Politics and the sky has not fell down on us.

it won't happen Bricktop.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"

It's not your posts they're worried about...  ac_hithere
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I don't care WHO'S posts "they" are worried about.

Some discussions WILL get willing, and pit peoples beliefs, views and ideological preferences against others. So what?

You get called a name.

Boo fucking hoo.

If you wish to avoid robust and sometimes willing exchanges, stay the fuck out of the controversial threads. If you make a comment, expect that someone may take an opposite view. If they resort to personal abuse, then its THEIR message and credibility that takes the hit, not YOURS.

Grow up.

Anonymous

Yeah, the Politics sub is ruined now because you can't use slurs in thread titles.  :001_rolleyes: