Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I find jewelry often at work ( Club Bouncer )

I post on the clubs website ' found on the dance floor ' , never post what the item is ,  cos u will get all the idiots claiming its theres .

Let them tell u what the item is and describe it .

By law i get to keep it after 30 days .

And probably other items like purses, wallets and phones..

I would imagine drunken people are quite careless.

Have u ever been drunk ?

no

I can't imagine you'd be a very pleasant drunk. I'm probably wrong but that's how I sees its.

DD take ya Lil squabbles with FASH too the RR sec .

He can be an immature man.

DD is butthurt. You are the most tolerant admin I have seen. More than RW, who was more tolerant than Renee and I was a Berkely Commie progtard rioter compared to all three of you.

What does theorizing whether Fash might be a pleasant or nasty drunk have anything to do with butthurt, Herman?

You're grasping for straws, matey.  ac_smile

It explains why you would "imagine" something so ridiclous. But, it's not like we needed to read the obvious from Herman.

Fash said she's never been drunk. That's all.

Whatever else said by others looks like troll bait, to me.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The only troll bait in this thread is "I can't imagine you being a very pleasant drunk" to the most pleasant person on this forum. But, it's no surprise coming from the likes of you.

Anonymous

I can't imagine you'd be a very pleasant drunk.

Fash, did you get sloshed and kick Dinky Freud's mangina? Fess up, is that why you walked away from the demon brew?

Frood

Quote from: "Velvet"The only troll bait in this thread is "I can't imagine you being a very pleasant drunk" to the most pleasant person on this forum. But, it's no surprise coming from the likes of you.

I didn't elaborate on what a pleasant drunk is or isn't so this witch hunt you're signing onto doesn't have any merit as far as I can see.  ac_dunno

Likes of me?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I can't imagine you'd be a very pleasant drunk.

Fash, did you get sloshed and kick Dinky Freud's mangina? Fess up, is that why you walked away from the demon brew?

:roll: