The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Edward"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"...alcoholics and the mentally unbalanced....neither of which have real lives or real things to talk about.

Listen harder.

I think she meant to say real livers but she is a bit inebriated.

I think you are exactly the type of mental case we have been talking about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"...alcoholics and the mentally unbalanced....neither of which have real lives or real things to talk about.

Listen harder.

Why don't you practice what you preach for a change and listen to these idiots on your forum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Listen harder.

Why don't you practice what you preach for a change and listen to these idiots on your forum.

There are no idiots on his forum...thank you very much..... ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Listen harder.

My point exactly, Blurt is a hypocrite. He tells the admin here to listen to the wankers he not only won't listen to himself on his own forum, he won't even allow them to register.

kiebers

Listen harder.

My point exactly, Blurt is a hypocrite. He tells the admin here to listen to the wankers he not only won't listen to himself on his own forum, he won't even allow them to register.

That is not what he said or meant. Had nothing to do with forums. Had everything to do with addicts/alcoholics and the mentally unbalanced. Something he does deal with daily in his job. He is simply saying everyone has lives and stories. If you listen hard enough you will find them.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Listen harder.

That is not what he said or meant. Had nothing to do with forums. Had everything to do with addicts/alcoholics and the mentally unbalanced. Something he does deal with daily in his job. He is simply saying everyone has lives and stories. If you listen hard enough you will find them.

Good for him. I work with addicts too. They are called rig pigs. If you want to listen to them, go for it. But, I think Fash has heard enough of the addicts and mental misfits that occupy this sub.

Odinson

Listen harder.

Good for him. I work with addicts too. They are called rig pigs. If you want to listen to them, go for it. But, I think Fash has heard enough of the addicts and mental misfits that occupy this sub.

I havent even said anything really bad to you...

You just attack me because the hens of this forum are upset with me... You are their bitch attack dog.

Anonymous

Odinson, you must be going through withdrawal with VF being down.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson, you must be going through withdrawal with VF being down.

Of course..

I´ve posted like 2 posts there in the past month.

Still like reading the threads..

Wondering what happened to it... It has been down for a day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson, you must be going through withdrawal with VF being down.

We know that. He has no life outside of forums. Frickin pathetic.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Odinson

I bet what Blurtskie considers "life" is very different from yours Herman.  :laugh:

Fashies "life" as a church going secretary/housewife is unacceptable to me but it is blissful for her.

Aryan

Blurt's 'life' leaves him with a shredded anus most weekends........ but he seems happy enough so who are we to judge ?  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Do you?

Let's see fcktard, he's been around the world right in the middle of some of the most dangerous places on the fucking planet. He comes home, buys land, semi retires and starts a new career as a farmer.

The question you should be asking is not do you, but do I?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blurt's 'life' leaves him with a shredded anus most weekends........ but he seems happy enough so who are we to judge ?  ac_wot

He's a just a lazy, underachieving windbag with pretty diction and for someone like him, that seems to be enough.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview